The Everton Board Thread

I'm keeping confidence. 100% that this will come to light within the next 12 months. It is inevitable.

By the summer the majority shareholder will be having to take actions. Now to avoid speculation. The objectives of the #AllTogetherNow campaign will mitigate against the worst of it and is acting to push the club in the direction it must go - the removal of this board. Sooner rather than later

There are reasons why this is not happening sooner. Via normal ways this would happen in most companies. That is due to Bill Kenwright personally. He is NOT acting in the best interests of the club. Absolutely not.

I don't even think Bill Kenwright is acting rationally.

Kenwright as Kurtz

I'm no longer anti Blue Union.

They were very misunderstood and the club's/Kenwright's minions took care of that at the time

I'm more informed about them and what they were at the time

I can tell you that the club is in crisis (nothing to do with Dyche or the team) which is absolutely no fault of the protesters and initiated prior to this seasons protests.

It does relate to Bill Kenwright personally

If the protests stop - I genuinely fear for the future of the club

The likes of EFCSA do not start "no confidence vote" petitions in the board lightly
I dont get it, how were they "misunderstood"? They saw 2 decades+ of decline and wanted Kenwright out. The only people who misunderstood the Blue Union were the sycophants who clapped Bill on the big screen because "HE SAt in the BOYS PEN!"

I'm no longer anti Blue Union.

They were very misunderstood and the club's/Kenwright's minions took care of that at the time

I'm more informed about them and what they were at the time

I can tell you that the club is in crisis (nothing to do with Dyche or the team) which is absolutely no fault of the protesters and initiated prior to this seasons protests.

It does relate to Bill Kenwright personally

If the protests stop - I genuinely fear for the future of the club

The likes of EFCSA do not start "no confidence vote" petitions in the board lightly
I saw you mention the call for a VONC so I thought I would see where the petition was up to.
14971 a few moments ago.

I dont get it, how were they "misunderstood"? They saw 2 decades+ of decline and wanted Kenwright out. The only people who misunderstood the Blue Union were the sycophants who clapped Bill on the big screen because "HE SAt in the BOYS PEN!"

"Group think" mate. Listen to that podcast

People had Graeme Sharp, a legend at the club and others continually ridiculing Blue Union

It was also the days before twitter or when people had camera phones and can get evidence immediately. That's why "Headlock Gate" failed

It's 2023 now not 2011. Technology and society has changed. This is why #AllTogetherNow is having success against the narratives of the club. That are failing utterly

They tried with #AllTogetherNow "fighting Blue Union again" using 2011 techniques they used then. #AllTogetherNow and NSNOW is completely different and information cannot be controlled like it was by the club in 2011

Attitudes are different also

Remember so well but have to say most of supporters are now united against this lot in charge, they are on borrowed time and they know it

The reason they have to go isn't because they've made mounmental decisions in the last 7 years, it's because they haven't made monumental decisions.
Fully agree, either way they are absolutely complicit regardless of what they have or haven’t done. It’s been on their watch and have to go.

You’d like to think that when they look in the mirror at what has become of the club, the damage to the reputation of the club on the world stage and most importantly the chasm between the club and the fans, they would reflect heavily and step aside however 20 years suggests any moral compass is long lost in the house of cards that bill has built long before Mosh/usmanov showed up.

Fully agree, either way they are absolutely complicit regardless of what they have or haven’t done. It’s been on their watch and have to go.

You’d like to think that when they look in the mirror at what has become of the club, the damage to the reputation of the club on the world state and most importantly the chasm between the club and the fans, they would reflect heavily and step aside however 20 years suggests any moral compass is long lost in the house of cards that bill has built long before Mosh/usmanov showed up.

All roads lead back to Bill Kenwright

Headlock gate, is an illustration how the culture at the club lost all perspective on how it should be ran and act

They have so lost touch with the supporters headlock gate has finished them

I heard it on Radio Merseyside on the drive in, then read the likes of the disgraceful "TheAthletic" headline when I got home

I don't think people within the club realise what damage it has caused

That below confirmed the general consensus of most fans. That it was completely an attempt to discredit legitimate criticism of the board

Complete misjudgement

Fmp3UMTWYAAP_RF.jpeg

Support the team, support the team like you've never had to support them before. Palace last season? X that by 10 and that's what's going to be needed to help get us out of this mess.

Protests before the game and after the game? 100% support these too like the very life of our club depends on it. Don't give the board an inch, they don't deserve anything and if we do get relegated, it won't be due to Evertonains protesting, it will be due to what they're protesting against which is an owner and board who have bordered on gross negligence for far too long.

THEY ARE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE