The Everton Board Thread

You'll of noticed that in my tweets DD

We have seen continual attempts to push a narrative by the club, any time they do we jump on that attempt with corrections to the narrative. Its causing the likes of David Prentice to, it appears 'act out' in the press room today.

The protests tomorrow must be peaceful and disciplined. David Prentice today seems have to been trying to stir things up in the press room with alleged comments on former FAB and FF members. No one is falling for any of this now. Its really poor and it shows just how powerless they are at this point

I would suggest DD to continue to ask:

Why was Bill Kenwright missing in the Boxing Day game against Wolves? (he did not attend)

Why has Bill Kenwright only been seen once in public during January 2023 at the West Ham away game?

Its not for the smokescreen reasons of violence and 'headlock gate' that the club communications team are trying to suggest

There is a reason and the club are hiding it and it would be nice to see some questions on that point answered.
What has Prentice been doing?

Sorry mate cannot agree at all.

You mentioned Moshiri on talksport 12th January was 2 days before the Southampton game . ( not to mention his 'open' letter )
Then hours before the game came the disgraceful move by the club to totally discredit the fan base thus alienating even the most mild mannered Blues with what can only be described as wicked lies to deflect blame from themselves.

This was BEFORE the protest even took place.

You intimate protesting is right but the timing is wrong. We'll I beg to differ , this is absolutely on the board & owner.
Ask yourself what did they expect would happen following their actions ?

This is a culmination many years of lies & deceit from the club and yes this was The Straw that broke the camels back.
The people of this city are known for many things like generous , helping each other out & being jovial.
But as this government , police authorities & national media know only too well these same people will fight to the bitter end if you try and tarnish and discredit them.

In the words of Billy Joel

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE.

Get them out now.
We didn't start the fire,
It was Billy liar,
Couldn't find a buyer.

I keep seeing this. When IS the "correct" time then? I live in the States, whenever there is a mass shooting (which is like every day) they always come out with "now is not the time". Saying something is the wrong time at a club like ours is like saying it's the wrong time to call the fire department when your house is fully ablaze. It's a move to absolve the wrong doers from any criticism until something blows over.
This is usually a cop out used in politics to avoid a tough decision or something not deemed desirable.

It’s not the right time for a referendum, inquest, protest etc etc.

Ultimately the board will spin this narrative that a protest will impact the players and play on the fans worries about relegation whilst trying to avoid accountability.
Fans in some quarters will say this to avoid thinking of the reality of the situation and want to sit there for 90 minutes in blissful acceptance of the live action car crash of a performance playing out on the pitch in front of them.

Just got to be resilient and keep calling it out. Abide by the above and eventually the club will cease to exist.

That's fine mate and also your second post, im calling it as i see it and id acknowledge others dont, im not trying to canvass anyone - just sharing my analysis.

The who's fault is it, was never my point, nor the fact people are protesting, id support a protest tomorrow - the administration needs root and branch - I've been saying we have been run into ground for a long time. My point was always the timing and focus and toxicity both forces created and impact.

Its like who dropped the nuclear bomb first - it doesn't really matter when you are fighting over a wasteland.
It's not about who's fault it is/was , the in real terms thats purely whataboutary.

All I ask is did they know or where they aware of the consequences of their despicable actions leading up to the Southampton game ?

Again it's really not about who's fault.

FOR EVERY ACTION ,THERE'S A REACTION.

Where they aware of this ?

Lampard was never the target for protests. He just wasn't. No one called for him to be sacked apart from a consistent minority on fan forums until the Brighton pasting.

He was spared because others had been targeted. If Moshiri stayed his hand it was maybe to fit in with that lack of demand from the fans to have him sacked.

I didn't say Lampard was the target of protests. I said that the vast majority of supporters would not have cared if he had been fired after Bournemouth or after Brighton. The argument the fans encouraged Moshiri to persist with Lampard is nonsense. People only continued to support the manager because he was still in position, not because there was a realistic expectation he would turn it around.

Everyone who follows Everton knew Lampard was inevitably going to be sacked too. People don't generally protest for something to happen when they know it is inevitable to happen. It's not inevitable this board and owner move on, that's why we need to continue to protest.

Last edited:
I keep seeing this. When IS the "correct" time then? I live in the States, whenever there is a mass shooting (which is like every day) they always come out with "now is not the time". Saying something is the wrong time at a club like ours is like saying it's the wrong time to call the fire department when your house is fully ablaze. It's a move to absolve the wrong doers from any criticism until something blows over.
9 times out of 10, "not the right time" is a convenient excuse used because someone doesn't want something to be done at any time, but doesn't want to say that.

9 times out of 10, "not the right time" is a convenient excuse used because someone doesn't want something to be done at any time, but doesn't want to say that.
Screenshot_20230203_141207_Google.jpg

It's not about who's fault it is/was , the in real terms thats purely whataboutary.

All I ask is did they know or where they aware of the consequences of their despicable actions leading up to the Southampton game ?

Again it's really not about who's fault.

FOR EVERY ACTION ,THERE'S A REACTION.

Where they aware of this ?

I think is some ways we are making the same point - my point isn't about culpability - its timing and impact. The gloves can come off tomorrow for all i care the administration has run us into the ground - but the imapct of the toxicity in January has definitely impacted the wellbeing of the club to stay in the Divison, whoever has the right or wrong of it - as you say FOR EVERY ACTION ,THERE'S is an equal or positive REACTION, hence an impact however gilded the intention or even how much i agree with the motivation - the coming together of both forces at that time disempowered us.

Last edited:

Id suggest not in a narrow window of trying to recruit employees mate to keep your company afloat. Would you go for an interview during a strike and cross a picket.....

Nah - Not having it. Bill runs things (badly with the help of Denise). Mosh just dies his thing jetting around the world doing Usmanov’s dirty work
What does Kenwright do or DBB do of any note?

Just in the last year, say.

My view is that they're 'kin useless and should be gone for that reason. I'd like to see the working out from those who say they make major decisions.

I think is some ways we are making the same point - my point isn't about culpability - its timing and impact. The gloves can come off tomorrow for all i care the administration has run us into the ground - but the imapct of the toxicity in January has definitely impacted the wellbeing of the club to stay in the Divison, whoever has the right or wrong of it - as you say FOR EVERY ACTION ,THERE'S is an equal or positive REACTION, hence an impact however gilded the intention or even how much i agree with the motivation - the coming together of both forces at that time disempowered us.
Sorry not buying it mate.

It's been put out that the whole club is toxic & by association ( ie Jeff Stellings idiotic comments) the fans.

Well apart from a few players getting legged after the game by a few idiots & the usual twitter fools posting crap there has been no toxicity from the supporters.
This has wrongly now been used as an excuse for the lack of signings in the window. The real reason ( if there's truth in it ) players didn't want to come here was we are joint bottom of the table had no manager until near the end and they saw what a shitstorm the club is.

So please don't tar the fans with the same brush.

"Both sides" doesn't wash mate.

I didn't say Lampard was the target of protests. I said that the vast majority of supporters would not have cared if he had been fired after Bournemouth or after Brighton. The argument the fans encouraged Moshiri to persist with Lampard is nonsense. People only continued to support the manager because he was still in position, not because there was a realistic expectation he would turn it around.

Everyone who follows Everton knew Lampard was inevitably going to be sacked too. People don't generally protest for something to happen when they know it is inevitable to happen. It's not inevitable this board and owner move on, that's why we need to continue to protest.
That's not a convincing answer.

Moshiri knows the pattern: fans agitate to get a manager sacked and they get sacked. If Everton supporters didn't agitate for it he was happy to sit back a while longer.

Lampard's outstaying his shelf life for another 3/4 games than he should have had will be decisive this season.