Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 106 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,258 92.2%

• Total voters
He’s obviously not going to address it, why do people still think after 7 years that one day a lightbulb is going to go off in his head and he’s gonna realise the board are crap and sack them all? He’s on record as recently as last week saying he‘s happy with the board and thinks they’re doing a good job.
He’s also on record as saying he was sticking with the manager days before sacking him. The man’s a lunatic.

Is it time to make this a public poll? I'm intrigued as to who the 107 posters are that are currently pleased with the Iranian lunatic.
If he had half a brain, as soon as the main backers of our club assets were frozen over 12 months ago - {due to his relationship with Putin} -

he should have looked to sell up then .... I have a feeling he wished he had .....

It's like the comment "this isn't the time to protest". Been said for the past 6 years and where has it got us? He needs to be run out of town asap. The stadium is no less likely to be built under a new regime than under this conman.
The stadium has really sucked them in, to me its a white elephant, Goodison Park is Everton, and always will be, Bramley Moore is a vanity project and will never be our true home

The stadium has really sucked them in, to me its a white elephant, Goodison Park is Everton, and always will be, Bramley Moore is a vanity project and will never be our true home
Disagree that it wouldn't be our home. My worry is that it just won't ever get finished. Still so many unanswered questions, but our fans seem to be taking the view "don't ask because you won't like the answer".

Disagree that it wouldn't be our home. My worry is that it just won't ever get finished. Still so many unanswered questions, but our fans seem to be taking the view "don't ask because you won't like the answer".
I think it will get finished but it might not be on time.... which might give us time to get back into the PL for it!!