The Everton Board Thread

I was just going to ask this. Where are the investigative journalists. Why arent they banging on kenwrights,baxendale and moshiris doors. If this was man u man city the [Poor language removed] arsenal or tottenham the press would be all over this. A board alleging assault and threats and not feeling safe enough to attend a match at their own ground. Police having to come out and say no complaints were made.Then the farce that was the transfer window with the owner saying "we need and will sign a striker" then not doing it after pocketing £40m. Then trying to scapegoat the supporters blaming them for nobody signing. Yet there is nothing. Just hatchet jobs by kenwrights most trusted hacks. Unreal.
Where is a Roger Cook when you need him?

If I was in that Fan Advisory Board spot and they came to me with a NDA about the 120 point plan I'd sign it and release it in heartbeat, consequences be damned.
Forgive me if I’ve missed it but has anyone actually seen what the 120 points are? It’s like the holy grail this strategic review. Everyone’s talking about it but never seen it.

Forgive me if I’ve missed it but has anyone actually seen what the 120 points are? It’s like the holy grail this strategic review. Everyone’s talking about it but never seen it.
Another lie to make themselves seem more legitimate than they really are. They couldn't even plan out a January transfer window and suddenly they have 120 steps in place to turn around a football club?

OK.

Media better make a big deal about the owners and board not being their to support their new managers first game
It will get spun that they so desperately wanted to support the new Manager as they have so much belief in him but their safety couldn’t be assured so they have stayed away with heavy hearts. Everton fans continue to push the club they claim to love towards the precipice.

I can see it now

Bills media buddies will already have their headlines mapped out.

I hope the whole scummy bunch get knob rot and they fall off.

C@nts the lot of them.

One of Bill's paid boot lickers running damage control on Toffee TV

Just watched that, really good listen. Only started paying attention to ToffeeTV around the time of the Saints game, but their content since then has been very good for the most part. I know a lot of people find Ped a bit of a loon (in all honesty hearing that in the past is the reason I’ve never paid attention to the channel), but from what I’ve seen of him the last few weeks I think he’s been spot on in not being afraid to speak his mind, and his opinions seem to align with what a growing number of fans seem to be feeling now.

Baz was a great host and always comes across as a sound lad, totally agree with everything he was saying. Thought Joe made some valid points, considering he works for the ‘kin Echo, will be interesting to see how their coverage looks in the coming weeks. John was spot on with his business perspective. Didn’t know who that Frank fella was, deffo got the impression he was more of a “board man” and whilst he did have a couple of good points, I didn’t really agree with a lot of what he said, especially around the protests. Glad that John and Baz were picking him up on a lot of it.

14 years ago, where did that time go…..
Tbh, he makes some pertinent points regarding the focus of the protests. The lack of clarity and the calls for unachievable short term objectives....keep Moshiri and expect him to pick a better board etc.

The NSNOW lot are passionate supporters and they mean well, but IMO I think the blunderbuss approach to the protests has added to the maelstrom that's relegated this club. To save the club this season, we needed after the Wolves game protests against the manager and a demand for spending in the January.

They were the only things that should have been getting agitated for mid-season.

Last edited:

The Many Forms of Deception​

Standret/ Shutterstock

"There are sins of commission and sins of omission; omitting information and concealing the truth are considered lies when they are done with an intent to deceive. In addition to statements that are false, deception encompasses statements that misrepresent or distort facts as well as the withholding of information. People can lie through outright statements or by strategic silence."

This is a brief extract from Psychology Today - remind you of anything in the recent past?