January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, Dyche got the job on the proviso that we weren’t spending money or signing anyone and knew exactly what was about to transpire yesterday.

He would have walked by now if not - his comments in the reveal vid about working with the quality we already had spoke volumes.

Fair play I suppose - I hope he has the minerals to get us out of this mess.

Clearly, Dyche got the job on the proviso that we weren’t spending money or signing anyone and knew exactly what was about to transpire yesterday.

He would have walked by now if not - his comments in the reveal vid about working with the quality we already had spoke volumes.

A lot of what the board were doing yesterday was pretending for the sake of the fans that they tried.

Dyche left the training ground at half 10 though so he must have been hoping for arrivals unless he was part of the charade.

We went to sign 8+ players last night. And Dyche was at Finch Farm until 10pm

1675246428394.png

Status
Not open for further replies.