January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Ellis Simms will save our season then ? Him and Dom up top.

It’s hard to say if there was anything on offer yesterday that would be better than Simms.

Even some of the better players mentioned yesterday, I’m not sure they would be up to speed quick enough or have the stomach for the fight.

It would seem sensible to recall some of the others out on loan now too where that is possible.

It’s hard to say if there was anything on offer yesterday that would be better than Simms.

Even some of the better players mentioned yesterday, I’m not sure they would be up to speed quick enough or have the stomach for the fight.

It would seem sensible to recall some of the others out on loan now too where that is possible.
I believe it isn’t possible because because the window is shut and date for registration for anyone but free agents is passed . If we’d wanted to do that then we could have done it yesterday but you know with us being completely useless and that

You can vaguely cover being light in some areas of the pitch but not in attacking positions. As we have certainly proved, scoring goals is the hardest things in football.

It’s a pretty simple equation - We don’t have enough goals to stay up.

*cue maupay having a storming end of season.

31 days in the transfer window and we’re messing around putting in stupid loan bids for Sarr at 10pm. Trying to get Giroud on the last night of the transfer window.

How difficult is it for the board to understand they should be working on deals on the 1st of January? When has leaving it till the last possible second to ‘get a good deal’ ever worked!?

I don’t believe they can be that incompetent. If they’ve honestly waited till Gordon was sold to start bringing people in then forget the championship, we’ll be in league 2 in a few years with this lot.

Simms wasn't far off Gyokeres in the championship and he's definitely better than Ayew at the mo. Have to give him a chance, Dyche likes 2 big men up top so I can see him playing.

31 days in the transfer window and we’re messing around putting in stupid loan bids for Sarr at 10pm. Trying to get Giroud on the last night of the transfer window.

How difficult is it for the board to understand they should be working on deals on the 1st of January? When has leaving it till the last possible second to ‘get a good deal’ ever worked!?

I don’t believe they can be that incompetent. If they’ve honestly waited till Gordon was sold to start bringing people in then forget the championship, we’ll be in league 2 in a few years with this lot.
It’s embarrassing.

Offering a loan for sarr. Well buy him if we stay up. Amateur hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.