2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee you get people demanding he stay because “he knows the Championship and it’s not his fault we went down.”
Tbf, if he gets 18-19 points from the next 18 games, it won't be his fault because averaged out over a season that would be enough to keep you up, but we're way behind that benchmark at his starting point. If he gets 13-14 points from the next 18, then it's as much his fault as Frank's. Anything less than that and this will have been the worst appointment we've ever made.

If you listen to "A View from the Bullens" podcast you will know he doesn`t like this board, the same as the rest of us...

I don’t listen to that podcast far to ingenious, Most of that podcast have been pictured arms around Kenwright loving it , so he’s getting his info off 1-2 people
And those people hold Everton fans in utter Contempt, he’s one of the reasons we’re viewed as a horrifically run football club, club makes itself look cheap not stamping these leaks out , when it’s obvious who it is

The club have us on pins here the scumbags.

It’s like they are trying to soften the blow by dragging it out before announcing

If dyche keeps everton up with long ball tactics and nicking games and draws will he be hounded out like big Sam was or this time fans be happy. If next season is the same fans probably won't like it and probably be gone by Xmas unless in top half of table and be back looking for a new manager next Jan. Looking like another short term manager, no long term planning or strategy at everton going from one short term manager to next. Biesla would have changed the club long term, need to think long term

It depends. I think if Allardyce's season was flipped in reverse then he keeps his job. We were basically safe by the end of Jan but then the team looked to go into reverse, going multiple games without a shot on target. You'd think freed from the pressure of needing every point we would have started progressing. I think that just did it for people (including me) thinking of another season of that turgid play.

I don't think we'll have the luxury this time of being that far away from the drop (if we indeed survive) so I don't believe the sentiment will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.