2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly so why are people saying safe hand. I'm confused. His team was awful to watch.
I think people are pinning their hopes on it being a Moyes-like appointment, but forget the fact that

1) Football has moved on significantly in the last 10 years.

2) Moyes actually had players who could score and create for the majority of his time here.

3) He actually had us playing decent football at times.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling like this. Dyche must be laughing all the way to the bank. Worse thing is when we go down. We will be playing dire footie in the championship. I feel sick over this
He looked exceedingly happy driving into Finch Farm didn’t he?

Could be that he was listening to his favourite mix - angle grinders, industrial steamrollers, jackhammers and people screaming.

I think people are pinning their hopes on it being a Moyes-like appointment, but forget the fact that

1) Football has moved on significantly in the last 10 years.

2) Moyes actually had players who could score and create for the majority of his time here.

3) He actually had us playing decent football at times.

Yep. It's laughable I've read we don't want Bielsa cos he likes to attack and score, exactly what we need right now.

Yep. It's laughable I've read we don't want Bielsa cos he likes to attack and score, exactly what we need right now.
Tbf, I think both appointments would’ve been disastrous in the short term for different reasons, but I know which one I’d prefer to watch and which one would’ve had us in better shape in the long run.

I know what’s going to happen, Moshiri will get tetchy again next year because the fans aren’t happy with results/football.

We’ll go for another progressive manager, and he’ll be lumbered trying to play football with a load of cloggers signed with the purpose to play Screwfixball. Then he’ll be sacked and we’ll be in the same position.

There’s no continuity to any decisions we make.

Status
Not open for further replies.