2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no need for you to have pop at a fan from another club, for what was a positive post by him.

It’s fans like you that give us a bad name.

There’s been fans from Leeds, Burnley, Villa etc on here of late and nearly all of them have spoke well & with respect.

I welcome it. Perhaps you could show some respect in return.
I have no patience for fans of other clubs telling me how to support my club. I don't go to their forums to do that and I expect the same level of respect.

Mate there was a poster on here that said he thought Dyche would be good for us, this was years and years back when some posters were saying things like “at least we’re not villa”.

Used to post loads and was sound but was hounded for that call for years, and left I think,

I wonder where the lad is now?
Probaly signing his contract at finch farm to manage us

Are people trying to wind me up or is Dyche actually a red?
Don't listen to those faux scientologist gimps from across the park, they're been claiming everyone supports them since they learned to walk on two feet.
Before "The Bank" pub on South Road in Waterloo had its refurb they used to have drawings up behind the bar of Elvis Presley in Liverpool trackies.

Nelson Mandela with Bill Shankley n'all, don't know how them 2 met:Blink:

In fact the only actual real photos they had was Tarby, Cilla Rat and a popular DJ and TV personality 0f the 60's to 80's that for some reason came off the wall in the 2000's.... Can't remember the name though... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.