2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I feel like I’m sounding like a moaning prick, so I’m going to stop now.

Sean Dyche smirks to himself after he farts.
sean-dyche.gif

If dyche keeps everton up with long ball tactics and nicking games and draws will he be hounded out like big Sam was or this time fans be happy. If next season is the same fans probably won't like it and probably be gone by Xmas unless in top half of table and be back looking for a new manager next Jan. Looking like another short term manager, no long term planning or strategy at everton going from one short term manager to next. Biesla would have changed the club long term, need to think long term

Yep. It's laughable I've read we don't want Bielsa cos he likes to attack and score, exactly what we need right now.
Doesn’t really matter about Bielsa though does it. He didn’t want the job.

To a degree I don’t think it matters too much who the manager is. They are stuck with the same group of players.

We’ve had big name managers in who have added to the mess we are in now

I've spent the last 2 days looking into Sean Dyche in detail. My perception of him before he was linked with Everton job was like everyone else, English manager, knows hows to play one way, defensive, tactically limited, tough guy, old school etc.

My perception now has completely changed.
His has very strong and clear values which will align perfectly with those of our fanbase. Tactically he knows his stuff and how to put it into practice. His man management and team building philosophies are very impressive. He is a leader and is very comfortable in his own skin.

He will weed out the negative players and build a team who will all have each others backs. He wont be afraid to manage up as well as down, meaning he will challenge the board and Moshiri. He will recruit proper characters, develop them and get the best out of them.

He is exactly what we need and have needed for a long time. He is not a miracle worker and needs time to implement the changes, but by appointing him, we have given ourselves a chance to avoid the drop.

Yep. It's laughable I've read we don't want Bielsa cos he likes to attack and score, exactly what we need right now.
i think the best judge of whether Bielsa would work here is possibly….Bielsa himself?? Maybe?? If he thought it would work he’d have got the job.

No-one is overjoyed about Dyche, but be under no illusions, playing the “we are a big club” card doesn’t work when you are rock bottom with no money. We are not an attractive option at all, and peoples genuine love for the club mean they are disgusted we didn’t go for Poch.

The more I’ve watched of Dyche interviews the more I think he talks sense and seems a decent bloke. I now hope he played the way he did at Burnley because that was the way way of winning points and keeping his job. In which case he did a frankly superb job to get their squad where he did, as ugly as it was to watch. Fellow managers and players all say he did a fantastic job and is a very good manager, with substantially more experience than Lampard, and transformed every aspect of Burnley’s standards and facilities. But no, Everton fans know best. He’s crap and we should have got some 25 year old Portuguese manager cos he plays 2-1-4-3 formation and demands 900 passes in his own half before crossing the half way.

It may go hugely tits up, and he may be out of his depth in our mess, but surely we should just hope and pray it works, rather than assuming it’s going to be both boring and unsuccessful based on a different club, different players, different budget, different fan support, different facilities, different time and place?

Some cry arses on here. We are at the bottom of the league and some want us to be playing like the Brazil 1970’s World Cup team.

Our squad is dog turd and the players aren’t good enough to play that way, so if it means being agricultural in getting us to stay up, that’s what we need.

We need to get behind him because he’s been left a right load crap to work with thanks to our illustrious board and previous managers.

i think the best judge of whether Bielsa would work here is possibly….Bielsa himself?? Maybe?? If he thought it would work he’d have got the job.

No-one is overjoyed about Dyche, but be under no illusions, playing the “we are a big club” card doesn’t work when you are rock bottom with no money. We are not an attractive option at all, and peoples genuine love for the club mean they are disgusted we didn’t go for Poch.

The more I’ve watched of Dyche interviews the more I think he talks sense and seems a decent bloke. I now hope he played the way he did at Burnley because that was the way way of winning points and keeping his job. In which case he did a frankly superb job to get their squad where he did, as ugly as it was to watch. Fellow managers and players all say he did a fantastic job and is a very good manager, with substantially more experience than Lampard, and transformed every aspect of Burnley’s standards and facilities. But no, Everton fans know best. He’s crap and we should have got some 25 year old Portuguese manager cos he plays 2-1-4-3 formation and demands 900 passes in his own half before crossing the half way.

It may go hugely tits up, and he may be out of his depth in our mess, but surely we should just hope and pray it works, rather than assuming it’s going to be both boring and unsuccessful based on a different club, different players, different budget, different fan support, different facilities, different time and place?

This is depressing to read. No ambition whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.