Bill Kenwright

How was he killing us? By signing Lukaku or standing by and working with one manager for a decade while Moshiri has a revolving managers office door?
Sky money got us lukaku when that massive telly deal was announced he was killing us by running up the debt and selling out training ground taking loans against season tickets and kit sales getting his mates on the board who invested €0 , when kenwright finally goes I think it’s for the best of you stop supporting us to let us have our fresh start with out any reminders

Sky money got us lukaku when that massive telly deal was announced he was killing us by running up the debt and selling out training ground taking loans against season tickets and kit sales getting his mates on the board who invested €0 , when kenwright finally goes I think it’s for the best of you stop supporting us to let us have our fresh start with out any reminders
It wasnt just Sky money that got us Lukaku, it was Bills vision, dont forget back them we didnt have a DOF, he personally would of sold the club to him and inspired him to be a part of us

It wasnt just Sky money that got us Lukaku, it was Bills vision, dont forget back them we didnt have a DOF, he personally would of sold the club to him and inspired him to be a part of us
Kenwright can give his nauseating speeches to every player under the sun with out money to actually pay for the player what’s the point that’s why I’m always grateful to sky for giving us the money to sign him

Kenwright is showing signs of slowly cracking and the media, finally, are starting to call him out. We must keep up this momentum against him up and ramp up the pressure to eradicate his horrible influence at this club once and for all by forcing him out. His exit is long, long overdue.

I can`t see how he`ll be ever able to attend a home again and that`s all his own doing, with the outright lies, pumped out by the club on his behalf, smearing the fans, surrounding the make believe headlock incident.

What`s the point in being on the board, a fan ( and I use that term loosely ) if you`re just going to get dogs abuse for the whole game and you`re that disliked, that you have to have security, to get you to and from the ground ???

I can`t see how he`ll be ever able to attend a home again and that`s all his own doing, with the outright lies, pumped out by the club on his behalf, smearing the fans, surrounding the make believe headlock incident.

What`s the point in being on the board, a fan ( and I use that term loosely ) if you`re just going to get dogs abuse for the whole game and you`re that disliked, that you have to have security, to get you to and from the ground ???

That's down to his narcissism, arrogance and self-importance. He is the self-styled 'biggest Blue on the planet' after all.

Even before you take into account years and years of his endless lies and bungling mistakes, just how can anyone still support him considering he was behind a campaign to smear us all? (which has backfired spectacularly)

No mate selling Fellaini for £27m got us Lukaku £28m as always it was sell to buy under Kenwright, everyone knows that. Carlin still believes Bill has no sway since Moshiri took over but that's a lie also. Carlin is a fantasist like his hero Kenwright and loves to sum Everton fans.

No mate selling Fellaini for £27m got us Lukaku £28m as always it was sell to buy under Kenwright, everyone knows that. Carlin still believes Bill has no sway since Moshiri took over but that's a lie also. Carlin is a fantasist like his hero Kenwright and loves to sum Everton fans.
Most times it wasn’t even sell to buy it was sell to cover kenwrights debt

He isnt, his involment might be signing deals off but he dosent evaluate players. Dont forget one of the reasons that made his time as owner so hard was having to pick up the mess Johnson played, one of the biggest errors of judgment then was the owner not buying Flo, a player the manager wanted, the result was the manager resigned.
If managers and DOFs are telling Bill he wants a particular player its up to him to sign it off, which he does and he has been blamed for it, Bill is doing the right thing, let the manager do his job, left the DOF do his job.
Jesus wept, Is that all he does for his million per annum?

Last edited:
He isnt, his involment might be signing deals off but he dosent evaluate players. Dont forget one of the reasons that made his time as owner so hard was having to pick up the mess Johnson played, one of the biggest errors of judgment then was the owner not buying Flo, a player the manager wanted, the result was the manager resigned.
If managers and DOFs are telling Bill he wants a particular player its up to him to sign it off, which he does and he has been blamed for it, Bill is doing the right thing, let the manager do his job, left the DOF do his job.
Oh bore off. Everyone knows he has significant influence, the article is spot on too. Keep trying.