Bill Kenwright

No mate, when moshiri and your best mate see us relegated, the club in financial oblivion.
O yeah, well personally I think even if we stay up were finished as far as going for the top 4, top 6 goes, you know, the target when Kenwright owned us.
Moshiri Everton is a third tier Premier League outfit, he has made us the small club Rafael said we were

O yeah, well personally I think even if we stay up were finished as far as going for the top 4, top 6 goes, you know, the target when Kenwright owned us.
Moshiri Everton is a third tier Premier League outfit, he has made us the small club Rafael said we were
Hahahaha when was top 4 ever a target under bill? We fluked one season on 56 points with a garbage team when, for whatever reason, the rest of the league had a season off. Moshiri is a rat and needs chasing, but make no mistake, bill still holds the power at this club. The board is kenwright apologists and even the owner said last week he still signs off on signings. Moshiri, or whoever, spent money appallingly chasing the dream. Your mate has signed off on all of it.

I loved the whole first half of that season.
The wheels only came off when Ancelotti was thrown a life ring to save him from his idiot bosses.
Nah mate, blue bill would have done all he could to have kept don carlo. He’s not implicit at all in the club spunking £300 (net) up the wall. Was all Farhad that, apparently.

Hahahaha when was top 4 ever a target under
Maybe the season we came 4th? Or one of the several seasons we came 5th?

you're not very good at this are you

bill? We fluked one season on 56 points with a garbage team when, for whatever reason, the rest of the league had a season off.
Better that then fluking staying up under Farhad
Moshiri is a rat and needs chasing, but make
Correct
no mistake, bill still holds the power at this club. The board is kenwright apologists and even the owner said last week he still signs off
The same owner who blamed the fans on Talk Sport
on signings. Moshiri, or whoever, spent money appallingly chasing the dream. Your mate has signed off on all of it.
On Farhads watch

Maybe the season we came 4th? Or one of the several seasons we came 5th?

you're not very good at this are you

Better that then fluking staying up under Farhad

Correct

The same owner who blamed the fans on Talk Sport

On Farhads watch
Not very good at it? Been a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember mate. 2 seasons in 28 years. A fluke under moyes and a season we flapped it under Martinez. You might be happy for that sort of mediocrity, I’m not and 99% of Evertonians I know aren’t either.

Let’s see what you say in may defending your mate.