The Everton Board Thread

Bootlickers

From my experience they are decent lads to be fair. I don’t think talking down to people with words like “cryarsing “ help at all tho. I’ve noticed the “bed wetting” shouts have lowered lately haven’t they.

If you read my post earlier today in the thread I expected this. A few more will do it also over the next week.

Here's one thing I don't quite get about board dynamic...

Why does Moshiri care about what Kenwright thinks or wants? If they've got completely opposed visions as it seems, then why is BK still here?

Moshiri has the image of being quite a weak, nervous character in comparison to Kenwrights larger than life, showbiz personality. So you might think BK has bullied him into it. But when you consider that Moshiri is mostly accepted to be just a front for Alisher Usmanov - a man who has presumably had to negotiate with a genuine psychopath with his life most likely at stake on a regular basis - it does make me wonder whether BK could be that intimidating.

Does Bill have some dirt on Moshiri that maintains his influence? If we consider Moshiri to be inexorably linked to Usmanov, who is inexorably linked to Vladimir Putin its a pretty brave bit of brinkmanship from BK?? Is he really that brave?

So Moshiri must genuinely want Kenwright to remain chairman. But why, when they completely disagree on everything and BK constantly undermines him. It's just makes no sense to me.

Here's one thing I don't quite get about board dynamic...

Why does Moshiri care about what Kenwright thinks or wants? If they've got completely opposed visions as it seems, then why is BK still here?

Moshiri has the image of being quite a weak, nervous character in comparison to Kenwrights larger than life, showbiz personality. So you might think BK has bullied him into it. But when you consider that Moshiri is mostly accepted to be just a front for Alisher Usmanov - a man who has presumably had to negotiate with a genuine psychopath with his life most likely at stake on a regular basis - it does make me wonder whether BK could be that intimidating.

Does Bill have some dirt on Moshiri that maintains his influence? If we consider Moshiri to be inexorably linked to Usmanov, who is inexorably linked to Vladimir Putin its a pretty brave bit of brinkmanship from BK?? Is he really that brave?

So Moshiri must genuinely want Kenwright to remain chairman. But why, when they completely disagree on everything and BK constantly undermines him. It's just makes no sense to me.
I can’t think of anything other than that keeping Bill on was a condition of his selling his shares to Moshiri