The Everton Board Thread

If we’re only getting one new board member and not a whole new board with the investment, this person better have some big stones. We need a proper bully who will tell our owner and chairman to sniff it and trust the DOF. Sad that that’s my best hope at this point. I want the entire board and structure cleared and reset, obviously.
Imagine the first board meeting with the new guy/gal:
So what’s the going rate for remuneration of the board?
Awkward silence!

And is that linked to how well the team is doing?
Very Awkward silence.!!!

And is it linked to the financial performance of the club?
Even more awkward silence!!!

Ok so when do we go to see Blood Brothers???!!!

What I don't get is why they need a week if you are sacking a manager most well run clubs sort the next one out first and have them sounded out before you sack your incumbent. This crazy club does no such thing and ends up with a circus and few days in the market left for the second year running which is the only thing that could save us. Insanity. I would be surprised if we get away with it this time.

I get that business is hard, I understand the art of negotiation, well you know, I have a basic understanding, but how does it take these utter clowns soooo long to do anything?

Jesus, just get in a room and a do a freaking deal.
Watch the Moshiri video it sums up their incompetence and lack of proactivity, everything is fine according to Mosh as we sit in the bottom three. Everything is fine because Mosh and Bill sign off on players, everything is fine. Except it's not we are hitting the iceberg and he's telling us it's fine. It's a level of delusion, arrogance and incomptence that could kill this club.

I almost started this as a new thread. ?

The way this managerial appointment has been consistently leaked to certain parts of the press/media has been a disgrace

I would say it is Bill Kenwright doing it trying to build up influence with those sections of the press/media (plus play to his own ego)

Bill Kenwright does this all the time. The sooner people wake up to the fact he only has his own interests in mind, not Everton Football Club's, the better ????

A so called Chairman that is leaking information, apparently so he gets favourable headlines

I almost started this as a new thread. ?

The way this managerial appointment has been consistently leaked to certain parts of the press/media has been a disgrace

I would say it is Bill Kenwright doing it trying to build up influence with those sections of the press/media (plus play to his own ego)

Bill Kenwright does this all the time. The sooner people wake up to the fact he only has his own interests in mind, not Everton Football Club's, the better ????

A so called Chairman that is leaking information, apparently so he gets favourable headlines
Damo, we know this. You're 100% right, hes renowned for doing it, hence why he ahs protection from the media. He's the leek to stories, when he's not getting his own way you can expect articles appearing everywhere

In times like this I think a fair number have shown what they are about. They chose silence. That says a lot. We all know who they are. Ex players, few more of the outspoken fans. It’s all there. Club is in such a mess and they don’t have a opinion on it? C’mon.

The new managers arrival will be used to manipulate fans into not protesting. You watch. It will start soon. Buzzwords such as “toxic” will be used.

Ask Roy Hodgson and his accomplice Paul Konchesky about groaning and getting on players backs at Anfield. Ask Nuno about his time at Spurs. Ask Moyes about all the whining and negativity at Old Trafford which went viral many times. Our fans are no worse than others in difficult times. God forbid we should invade the pitch to get a game stopped eh?

And you watch, should these protests continue and we go down, those protesting will get the brunt of the stick. Not the megalomaniac theatre producer, not the billionaire who’s head is up his arse and not miss dynamite.

After what they have done they should never be allowed to be custodians here. Unfortunately from experience, ,they will be.

In times like this I think a fair number have shown what they are about. They chose silence. That says a lot. We all know who they are. Ex players, few more of the outspoken fans. It’s all there. Club is in such a mess and they don’t have a opinion on it? C’mon.

The new managers arrival will be used to manipulate fans into not protesting. You watch. It will start soon. Buzzwords such as “toxic” will be used.

Ask Roy Hodgson and his accomplice Paul Konchesky about groaning and getting on players backs at Anfield. Ask Nuno about his time at Spurs. Ask Moyes about all the whining and negativity at Old Trafford which went viral many times. Our fans are no worse than others in difficult times. God forbid we should invade the pitch to get a game stopped eh?

And you watch, should these protests continue and we go down, those protesting will get the brunt of the stick. Not the megalomaniac theatre producer, not the billionaire who’s head is up his arse and not miss dynamite.

After what they have done they should never be allowed to be custodians here. Unfortunately from experience, ,they will be.
100% agree

Can see where this is heading. The machinations of Bill Kenwright leaking information to then get favourable headlines. So obvious.

The fact we have been linked with two managers with very different footballing philosophies tell us that they are just going in hoping to land it right again. I don’t think they know what they want from a footballing approach.
Completely agree. How can you have a plan or philosophy yet have 2 manager options with such differing styles.

I thought it was Thelwell’s job to define the philosophy, select the coach and identify the players. If he’s not doing that then he has no right to be employed by us and needs volleying.

Kenwright and Moshiri are utterly clueless. Dyche will need sacking in 6 months time and that’s another load of compo wasted.

FFS Eberton - I hate you!