January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you have no idea at all.
I do, I've been there on numerous occasions.

Your side is better than Bournemouths, Southamptons and Leeds at the least, It's hard for you lot to see it at the moment because of the run of form you have been in and the mismanagement off the field. Your situation is salvageable but you need to get the next appointment right so they can keep you up and have a serious clear out in the summer.

With Gordon now likely to leave, at least we would have money to go out buy a winger or two and not relying on loaning everyone.

Might see things speed up.

This is Everton, that was a load of nonsense

Up the loan blues

Your side is better than Bournemouths, Southamptons and Leeds at the least, It's hard for you lot to see it at the moment because of the run of form you have been in and the mismanagement off the field. Your situation is salvageable but you need to get the next appointment right so they can keep you up and have a serious clear out in the summer.
Mate who do you think is the right appointment?

Bournemouth absolutely smashed us twice and Southampton beat us comfortably at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.