Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can bowen score from 2 yards out and Pickford be nowhere near it….from a cross??

Something seriously wrong with Pickford on that first goal.

Calvert Lewin should be nowhere near the team after stating arsenal as his preferred destination whilst we were in a relegation battle last season. Another who believes he is a premier league striker who has done absolutely nothing
When did he state arsenal was his preferred destination?

Chatting absolute wham you lad

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You put any striker in the history of the game in that Everton team for a season and they don't get out of double figures. The one season we had a team designed to get the best out of Dom and he got like 17 league goals. The teams gash and a striker is only as good as his service.

Not even ars£d if Everton go down to be honest. They're the most misery inducing entity.

They add zero joy in my life and only give me annoyance and despair.

Everton FC in the championship. Never would I have thought that could happen but now. It's very real.

Big call on spending now, if there is scope for permanent buys. If we were cut adrift, arguably they should be sensible and not buy anyone that’s likely to be good enough to leave if we go down. Start getting the finances organised now. But we are going to be on the precipice till the end of the window. Very very likely gone, but not yet definite. Urrgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.