Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

They should all be ashamed! Pathetic display. How do we ever expect to score goals playing like that? Combined with our inability to do basic defending. We’re doomed! ?

Can anybody with a good memory say whether this is as bad or worse than the football we played under Walker ? Certainly the worse I can remember since late 90's
I remember Walker football. We didnt have a fancyteam like now but the tactics (the lack of it) are almost copy conform to Lampard. The defense was awful, Southall fat, the full backs awful, no midfield and nobody able to score goals

Even if the bin Lampard tonight it will take nothing short of a miracle to save us this season, spineless from top to bottom

It has be done, we are two or three points to get out of this we have to do it, be tough but we have to give ourselves a chance.

It’s results but also performences, the manager has nothing left in the tank.

1st goal. Started from Gana misspass in our half.

2nd goal. Iwobi misspass and they countered.

Poo at passing all of them.

Last week's good performance was the anomaly in a season where he has been 'adjusting' to put it politely. It was always going to be a hell of an ask for him to step up. We're needing him to be our best player and he's nowhere near ready.
He also has no supporting cast to help him adjust though. Also we need him to carry us is I hope a joke really

Status
Not open for further replies.