Fake News By Everton FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unite until such a point safety is reached...,if we ever attain it...which we wont if we dont unify soon.
Dave, i honestly feel like the deck of cards is now wobbling and this is only the start of the twists and turns. Something bigger than what we've seen so far will break, I'm convinced of it. I'd love to know who the Everton owners are too, not convinced it's the ones we used to see in the directors box. Meanwhile, Moyse or Dyche in, or Sam for that matter and claw our way to survival to go again next season when the dust has settled.

Good post mate.
Look a bit earlier in the week.
Open letter from the fans groups coming out at 9pm.
Club puts one out just before.
chairman pops up a out of nowhere, hasn't said a thing for months.
It's all good with the board and manager.
Fans have driven good managers out. First signs of the narrative turning.
Fans advisory board hold a meeting, three resign , and it comes out they have only met the board 3 times in a year.
Ex players join the fan letter, as do all the supporters clubs in the UK,
Not a word in the press .
A lad on another forum, used to be on here posts midweek get ready for the press to mobilise with ex players ,there had been a brief to them from the club to get into action.
Then we see the result.
Even if the headlock incident was true.
Why not just stay away from the ground , and release a statement today as to why they were not there
Instead of poring petrol on an already volatile situation.
On a morning of a very important match?
They did it because they wanted to continue with the fans are bad narrative that they had sown during the week.
Fans meet the coach, all good normal welcome, cry to arms,
look at Jim and Co as its going on Sky, it's pained as the fans are volatile and there is a Hugh police presence, last shot of lines of police.
They have miscalculated as normal, set the lines out now it's the board against the fans.
They will have the friends posting , about the darkest day in are history, physical attacks on players, no better than kopites ect same stuff in every post to make the fans look the villians.
it will not work they have got it so wrong.
The scally lads with the players were put of order, no excuse
But there is a bigger picture here.
From the BBC sports pages...

The Everton team coach is greeted by hundreds of supporters with blue flares being held

The Everton coach arrived through a sea of blue smoke as supporters cheer the arrival of their team before kick-off

While the anger at the club's owners is the culmination of several seasons of struggle and what fans perceive as poor decision-making at board level, the sense that they were behind the players was strong in the build-up to Saturday's game.
In scenes reminiscent of last year, when supporters were praised for being Everton's 12th man in their bid to retain their Premier League status, huge numbers lined the streets around Goodison Park, letting off blue flares as the team coach arrived.
That positive atmosphere extended to the start of the match as the players came out but by full-time those same players left the pitch to boos, with only Amadou Onana, scorer of Everton's goal, being applauded as he made his way to the tunnel.....

must have been at a different game to Sky

A miracle? We're two points from safety.

I don’t think we are. I think 20-25 points is more like it.

We have no players who can score or create anything. Frank has tried nearly every possible variation.

If this team somehow starts playing boss attacking football scoring goals and beating teams, regardless of who the manager is you don’t think that will be a miracle?

We have no players who can score or create anything. Frank has tried nearly every possible variation.

If this team somehow starts playing boss attacking football scoring goals and beating teams, regardless of who the manager is you don’t think that will be a miracle?
That is a huge part of the problem with Frank though. It's one thing trying all sorts of different setups but you have to also know how to actually get the team to play in those setups and that is where Frank fails imo. He has chopped and changed the team way too much and you can see at times certain players don't really know what they are supposed to be doing.

Dave, i honestly feel like the deck of cards is now wobbling and this is only the start of the twists and turns. Something bigger than what we've seen so far will break, I'm convinced of it. I'd love to know who the Everton owners are too, not convinced it's the ones we used to see in the directors box. Meanwhile, Moyse or Dyche in, or Sam for that matter and claw our way to survival to go again next season when the dust has settled.
That's fair enough as long, as you say, we're in the PL to see all that unfold.

Staying up depends on players in and a new manager in.

We are one point from safety.

If anyone thinks this situation is forlorn they need to show me their working out here.

18 games to go and 1 point from safety...in your own time....

That Guardian article has the journalists contact details attached, has anyone been in contact to ask if any reports of assault in relation to the headlock have been made and if not, why would the board have said such a thing?

If enough people do, even the slowest journalist might start to ask questions

Staying up depends on players in and a new manager in.

We are one point from safety.

If anyone thinks this situation is forlorn they need to show me their working out here.

18 games to go and 1 point from safety...in your own time....
I totally agree but things need to change and fast as at the moment, I just don't see where the next win is coming from.

But I hope you are right

That is a huge part of the problem with Frank though. It's one thing trying all sorts of different setups but you have to also know how to actually get the team to play in those setups and that is where Frank fails imo. He has chopped and changed the team way too much and you can see at times certain players don't really know what they are supposed to be doing.

Does it ever get to the stage that they are just not good enough? Certainly on a consistent basis. Is there a reason why for almost 4 or 5 years almost every game we play we lack possession. Some teams play that way. Leicester won the league playing jamie vardy on the counter. But that team actually had really good players. Kante, mahrez...

I just dont see any quality. Play as many formations as you like. If you dont have good enough players, over a period of time it collapses. Like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.