January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a big call if the club go in for sarr which still leaves us with one more loan, i would still like another 2 creative mid and a cf
Yeh, way deeper than logical decisions, football thinking.
We are in the trenches, teams will batter us cos we got no confidence.

Its Frank, teams , managers see us as easy pickings.Bournmouth.
Times up Frank and i wanted him to succeed .

No harm in asking.
Sam is terribly damaged buy his England cock up.!!!
The fact no owner has given him £300million war chest.

Sam needs the chance of redemption for himself, family, friends , football family.
Hes never been understood.Hes never played the crap football everyone spouts.
Pep went long hoof when Benzimar sorted City out Carlo.
Fans forget the 15/20min crap dished up by teams chasing a game .Forgt beautifull game, anyway we can get a point or three.

Fans are fickle, brain dead in general.

Sam for me.
Reckon this is Big Sam's account.

Said we need radicle to get out this mess.
Sam has forgotten more than the 35,000, we know best Toffees know.
Iam one of those 35,000 by the way.
We have been forced to think as we do ,ALL SPLIT on whats best.

Id take our chances with Sam.

We dont need Flash!! this that the other.

Trenches, experience of the situation but with 23games, decent players we got, couple of forwards we need.

Dyche,?
Sam
Espirito

Dream Pottichino.

Or stick with Frank, let him take us down, stick with him in Championship a season or three.
Half full New Stadium.

Its all there to experience.!!

I want to stay up.

Your choice
It's not my choice as I don't own/run Everton Football Club sadly. For now we just need to hope that we bring in the correct players we need in the Jan window and it works for Frank. I can tell you now (others with better knowledge than me have confirmed this) that if Frank does end up getting the boot then we will looking at one of Martinez or Moyes most probably. That is the sum total of imagination when it comes to managers where this board is concerned. Utterly pathetic.

No harm in asking.
Sam is terribly damaged buy his England cock up.!!!
The fact no owner has given him £300million war chest.

Sam needs the chance of redemption for himself, family, friends , football family.
Hes never been understood.Hes never played the crap football everyone spouts.
Pep went long hoof when Benzimar sorted City out Carlo.
Fans forget the 15/20min crap dished up by teams chasing a game .Forgt beautifull game, anyway we can get a point or three.

Fans are fickle, brain dead in general.

Sam for me.

"Pep went long hoof when Benzimar sorted City out Carlo."

I'm not sure a funnier sentence will ever be written

Reckon this is Big Sam's account.
Terrible situation we are in.Cant let Frank buy???Not if hes sacked after ,Wolves, Brighton, Utd, Southampton ect.
If we bottom , hes sacked, most anyone is sacked its how footy is.

Who buys, what we buy in Jan.Unless they got a manager lined up.
Bobby brown shoes there will be a riot.

Big Duncan before him.

Clement before him.

Espirito before him.

Any chance Pottichino?

What a mess.Thanks Frank, buy more crap with Thelwell and then clear off with a boot full of money.

Ch

Champions League Semi Final , you watch it.???
Pep had no choice but had midgets no good in the air.It was so funny.
Hes fixed that with the beast.
The weakest part of Haalands game is 'in the air' so I doubt Pep is ever going to play hoofball up to him, he doesn't need to. Haaland is all about strength and pace and running onto the through balls from midfield.

Your solution???Buy a new road map to findball the championship grounds.
I’m not the Everton board tithead, none of us are so there’s no real point to making suggestions because they’ll do the opposite.

Unless we’re massively distant, they aren’t going to sack Frank anyway but if I had a choice I’d go with another young manager not go backwards with a dinosaur who couldn’t have gave less of a crap about the job, a manager who’s ruined a golden generation of a country or a manager who had 11 years at this club and instilled the plucky knife to a gunfight mentality that still plagues the club. The board however will panic and go for one of the latter two

It's not my choice as I don't own/run Everton Football Club sadly. For now we just need to hope that we bring in the correct players we need in the Jan window and it works for Frank. I can tell you now (others with better knowledge than me have confirmed this) that if Frank does end up getting the boot then we will looking at one of Martinez or Moyes most probably. That is the sum total of imagination when it comes to managers where this board is concerned. Utterly pathetic.
Lampard and Perreria wasn't a great short list to begin with last year was it

Status
Not open for further replies.