2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he should get sacked, can't really blame anyone who does right now, the results have been shocking and to get wellied by the same crap team twice in a week is just atrocious.

Manager change or not, we need a new number 9 and creative player or we are going into the final weeks praying for our lives.

Think I'm gonna need to take a break from the forum. This team is just really, really crap right now.

To you Lampard fans. You are not the only peasants who have been seduced by a charismatic guy who is good with words. History is full of them. However, time to wake up. Zero substance.

I hear you but what if we give Lampard a lot of time and he's just not good enough? Right now, I don't see a decent manager. I wish I did.
Genuinely, he has so much room for improvement, no getting away from his failings but in reality we are becoming a poison chalice.

I'm in favour of giving him a fair crack at it, because I think he can develop, he has a good backroom staff, the right mentalityithe just needs to get it working.

It is without doubt a huge huge ask for the patience needed. I think it will pay off, but it won't be an easy ride.

Some managers who did well over long periods - like SAF and Moyes at Everton had time to bed in early on. Rather than continue the constant sackings, I'd stick with Frank - but only on the basis that decent forwards are signed in Jan. But to be honest, we'll need those whoever the manager is

Can't rely on the idea that DC-L will be back fit
You willing to gamble the whole future of the club on it?

….from an owner perspective, it’s probably an ideal time to sack a manager;

- ahead of a months break
- has most of the squad to work with during that time
- can plan for an upcoming transfer window

i’m not suggesting Lampard goes, but if the form continues in January it will be too late.

We are a team who play with no tempo and we possess ZERO threat.
Convinced that they will give him at least the wolves game for the exact same reason that he will have a month now to work with the squad to try to turn it around. For me he should go but difficult to choose a replacement really...so either way is a risky move.

That has gutted me. I can now see that we play with no actual pattern and are just a bunch of individuals. Look at Bournemouth the last 2 games ...they play together, know what to do, keep shape from back to front, support each other in groups. Everything that we do not do. I am getting a gut feeling that it is not the players but Frank. Tactics are baffling and we still have no style of play.
Once again it looks like a strange 4-1-1-1-3 type of formation. Our midfield I believe are not bad individual players but are being asked to play far apart and not even in a line. I am starting to lose faith

Some managers who did well over long periods - like SAF and Moyes at Everton had time to bed in early on. Rather than continue the constant sackings, I'd stick with Frank - but only on the basis that decent forwards are signed in Jan. But to be honest, we'll need those whoever the manager is

Can't rely on the idea that DC-L will be back fit

No you can’t, because he’s crap.

Don't think he should get sacked, can't really blame anyone who does right now, the results have been shocking and to get wellied by the same crap team twice in a week is just atrocious.

Manager change or not, we need a new number 9 and creative player or we are going into the final weeks praying for our lives.

Think I'm gonna need to take a break from the forum. This team is just really, really crap right now.

Caretaker manager has bested him 7-1 in a space of a few days

No, it seems like a short time ago.

The knee jerk has to stop for once.

We are missing a whole attack here as a team. Little wonder we're 4th bottom.

Fix that in January and we're ok.

You said the same tired cliche statement last December when you were defending FSW. Why do you insist on defending the undefendable

Belter at talking, just not very good at coaching, why is it teams with lesser players can play football between them but we can't? it's the coaching. Get this fraud out.
How is Frank Lampard a fraud? That's quite extreme?

A young, up and coming manager maybe. But he knows the game and is respected within it. Plus brighter than most, he should learn. He's made some good signings

More patience is needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.