2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he should get sacked, can't really blame anyone who does right now, the results have been shocking and to get wellied by the same crap team twice in a week is just atrocious.

Manager change or not, we need a new number 9 and creative player or we are going into the final weeks praying for our lives.

Think I'm gonna need to take a break from the forum. This team is just really, really crap right now.

On balance I'd give him the Wolves home game. Five week break now, chance to get DCL fit yet again.

However another Leicester style performance and I think he'll be gone. Put a caretaker in for Man. City away and then get someone new in for Brighton and Southampton home games which would be winnable with fired up Goodison.

Doubt options will be anything other than likes of Nuno and Sean Dyche so they'll be no exotic football anytime soon but then whole club seems to be in a daze and hobbling to the new ground. 50/50 whether that's still as a premier league outfit in 18 months.

He won't be sacked, they'll give him till Jan.
But I don't see how he turns it round.
7 goals in week v Bournemouth is dismissable for any PL manager.
Been schooled tactically a few times now.
Probably another very good player who won't live up to it as manager - Gerard, Keane, Shearer etc.
Hope I'm wrong.

He won't be sacked, they'll give him till Jan.
But I don't see how he turns it round.
7 goals in week v Bournemouth is dismissable for any PL manager.
Been schooled tactically a few times now.
Probably another very good player who won't live up to it as manager - Gerard, Keane, Shearer etc.
Hope I'm wrong.
He’s record is worse than Rafael’s ! Lampard out

To you Lampard fans. You are not the only peasants who have been seduced by a charismatic guy who is good with words. History is full of them. However, time to wake up. Zero substance.

No mate. Personally saw that he's bought right, reduced the age of the squad, and looked to build some solid foundations. Completely lacking up top.

Last 3 games have threw that in the bin though.

Don't want him to go. But can't defend if he does.

We've been clueless for years. That's not changing.

Was hoping it was gonna work out for him but it looks like he is just not ready for the Premier League yet like Gerrard.

Take a drop to Championship or league one. Learn your trade.

Wouldn’t put it past us to sit on our hands and do nothing during the break, get beat the following game, sack the manager and begin a scramble for a new manager as the fixtures start coming thick and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.