What has been your lowest point supporting Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mcallister freekick.

The Origi goal.

The Hutchinson disallowed goal.

Burnley away last season. I sat in the Burnley fans, depressing to say the least. Horrible drive home.

Maupay not burying the chance this season in the derby, it meant a lot to me that game for personal reasons.

1. Last season I honestly had a sick feeling in my stomach after the Burnley game. I don't think I've ever had that before.
  2. Rooney leaving was another for me.

Flying across the pond 3 times now to see a match at Goodison and not even seeing a goal by Everton on all of them.

One of them was the Everton v arsenal Big Dunc caretaker 0-0 match.

Good times.

Over fifty years ago, wow, doesn’t time fly, and it’s not even if we were having fun, watching Everton!!
???I was only five,cant remember a thing about the game,just remember being in awe of Goodson and this “Everton thing”my old fella had indoctrinated into me since birth, and for all the you know what,I wouldn’t change it for the world?

For those who've forgotten...shrewsbury fa cup
Terrible result but real,proper FA cup football,can still see the disbelief on the Shrewsbury fans faces next to our section,Barry Davies asking us on the way in where the TV gantry was?,asking a poor old fella walking his dog pre sat nav(three fellas in the car)where the Gay Meadow was???asking Chris Woods in the warm up how Tricky Dicky would be that day,he shrugged his shoulders and laughed?can take the positives out of the worst situations,we have to being Blues!!!

Lowest point has been the last few years to be honest. Even during the 90s there was passion and fight, I knew we would be ok, maybe that is just because I was younger and more hopeful who knows. To me it just feels like we are a club circling the drain. Unless a huge change happens very, very soon I feel an inevitable relegation coming which we will not come back from. Could be the new stadium and an ownership change, but will we be a premier league club when the stadium is finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.