2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly would not consider replacing him before the transfer window he has to be given another window to sort out the attack.
I think the thoughts of sacking FL should wait until after the end of March when there are still 10 games to go and only then if we are cut away from the pack and in the bottom 3.
The next window is crucial for Frank I really hope he gets it right.
That'd be a bit late in the day.

Sounds like people don't want Martinez, which leaves Dyche as the clear fans favourite
None of them, Frank might turn it around yet....

He defo needs a win tomorrow to dissuade the board from pulling the trigger, but that stop in the season for the world cup creates the perfect opportunity if they wanted to.

I`ve given up second guessing this club so may or may not happen anyway.

Then we have 5 games until the end of January with our last game on 21st, is that the sort of break with the window open that they would also look at IF, IF he hasnt picked up points, the 5 teams in that run are Wolves, Man City, Brighton, Southampton and West Ham.

No one knows for sure, it is all speculation and rumours...

We just don’t attack at pace. We just pass across midfield and the number of times players just turn and pass it back to Pickford is beyond frustrating. This is all on FL. He’d never have done that as a player, why does he do it as a manager?

Just for clarity, and I`ve said this a few times. Frank on paper is exactly the manager you would want.

I just cant get in the starry eyed Franky fanboy group just yet while he has the same win ratio and points per game as Rafael Benitez.... He has got to prove he can do the job, if results improve consistently I will be all in. Remains to be seen whether he can....

i can raise him a january wondow to try and address upfront

i can raise him a january wondow to try and address upfront
I think it's a mistake to put all our troubles down to the lack of a proper striker. It's not like we're creating loads of chances that get spaffed. We create nothing. Nothing in attack but nothing from midfield either. I'm sorry to say I don't think this is because the players are all as crap as they seem. Some of them are limited, it's true, but they clearly have no clue what they're supposed to be doing and that's down to management and coaching. There are teams with worse players who play with more shape and purpose than we do.

I don't get it - our coaching staff on paper should be good: they worked with some of the best managers around. Either they learned nothing it they don't know how to communicate what they learned.

Villa fans were saying their players were rubbish until last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.