Anyone going to Sydney??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. Agreeing here. Sun surf and outdoor living, cosmopolitan culture, currently 25 degrees and wandering around the rocks with the sun glistening on the harbour, who needs it. Polluted humid backwaters and overcrowded grey skies for me any day of the week.
Same weather here but its not Sydney so much better.

He is right though!

100% couldnt pay me to go back there.

Yep. Agreeing here. Sun surf and outdoor living, cosmopolitan culture, currently 25 degrees and wandering around the rocks with the sun glistening on the harbour, who needs it. Polluted humid backwaters and overcrowded grey skies for me any day of the week.

So, it happens to be sunny today in Sydney? Well done. A great beacon of praise on the city.

As for "Cosmopolitan" thats not a word id use to describe the place. Outdated, yes.

Australians always seem to massively overrate everything Australian + Bali.

:)

So, it happens to be sunny today in Sydney? Well done. A great beacon of praise on the city.

As for "Cosmopolitan" thats not a word id use to describe the place. Outdated, yes.

Harsh coming from Manilla. Still in in 1973 there and still calling me everyday with some scam or another.

No just Sydney is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.