2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn it in, I know he was signed by your hero but he is an absolute Championship bum. £1.7m and nobody else interested for good reason.
Went past 3 players last night and cut back a tap in for Iwobi...who watched it go by him.

He cant be made responsible for a lack of finishing.

Gray carried our attacking threat almost single handedly last night. And Mykolenko offers f.a. by way of support.

Went past 3 players last night and cut back a tap in for Iwobi...who watched it go by him.

He cant be made responsible for a lack of finishing.

Gray carried our attacking threat almost single handedly last night. And Mykolenko offers f.a. by way of support.

…he’s probably carried more threat than any other attacker this season but he’s a complicated footballer who must be difficult to play alongside.

Its so important for a wide player to blend with his FB & I’m seeing no evidence of that on either flank, even with the introduction of Patterson.

If we can get real potency in wide areas, Gray might be most effective coming off the bench.

Can't stand him, but thought he was our best, or maybe second best player last night. His defensive tracking was excellent, and he provided the only bits of decent attacking play. I know that says a lot about our team, as like I say, I think he's sh i t e, but still better than most others, including Gordon.
Rewatch the goal if you think his defensive tracking was excellent.

Can't stand him, but thought he was our best, or maybe second best player last night. His defensive tracking was excellent, and he provided the only bits of decent attacking play. I know that says a lot about our team, as like I say, I think he's sh i t e, but still better than most others, including Gordon.
Screenshot_20221020_135523.jpg

He's walking the opposite direction. If he tracked back Almiron doesn't have a free shot.

View attachment 187786
He's walking the opposite direction. If he tracked back Almiron doesn't have a free shot.
why are the centre halves stood so far away from the newcastle players

one thing i noticed about newcastle is that they are literally on you as soon as you get the ball, give you no time on the ball

we sit off far too much and wait for danger to be created instead of stopping it from the outset

Championship player, kills attacks, utter useless

Sell as a priority
To whom?? We must be the only club who could buy someone for £1.7m and make it look overpriced. I honestly don't know who'd be interested enough to pay money for him. Forest maybe, but that's only because they had signed 18324 players and even then, Gray wasn't a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.