2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, he is erudite, concise and comes across well but always looks to me like he wants to be elsewhere lol!

Fair play to him, I'm sure its part of their job they despise deep down. Like TEAMS meetings and One to Ones!
Can’t blame him, some of the reporters, their daft questions and biased articles would be enough to drive most to distraction.

I don’t think he did that, he stated there was no chemistry in the team, because clearly there wasn’t and we could all see that.
He should have kept his trap shut. That wasn't his call to make.

Sitting in a TV studio watching his team mates compete in a European game and saying he didn't know what we were trying to achieve...when he was involved as a squad member out injured and KNEW what the strategy was even if it wasn't happening for us was unspeakably poor for a professional player. A stab in the back from a petulant child.

He should have kept his trap shut. That wasn't his call to make.

Sitting in a TV studio watching his team mates compete in a European game and saying he didn't know what we were trying to achieve...when he was involved as a squad member out injured and KNEW what the strategy was even if it wasn't happening for us was unspeakably poor for a professional player. A stab in the back from a petulant child.

The manager was a dead man walking at that point anyway so it really isn’t that deep and doesn’t matter as much as you think it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.