Everton Youth Teams Thread

A decent game to watch but thought they were comprehensively outplayed tonight. Could easily have been 4-0 or 5-0 and I can't really remember their keeper having to make a decent save. Set-pieces were pretty bad compared to Fulham. Mills was easily the best of the bunch, but midfield seemed lacking and I was disappointed in Mallon, who I thought played pretty well in previous seasons.

Sunday mate. I’ve done London 7or 8 times, funny enough last time was 25 years ago in ‘97. Getting too old for this malraky now though ?
Conditions look perfect on Sunday though.
The buzz will have you back for one more I'm sure
Good luck.

Fulham showed good patience, but I thought we bossed the first half.
Anyone doing Hartlepool Tuesday, then Newcastle Wednesday?!

Kick off 11am and Live on Man City + for the £3 a month fee https://www.mancity.com/citytv/city-plus/everton-a-u18-premier-league-watch-live-63800064

Everton u18s

Jensen, Dixon, Tierney, Wilson, Wright, Apter, Patterson, Bates, Heath, Smikle-James, Ebere
Subs Graham, Coughlan, Beaumont-Clark, Samuels-Smith, Sherif

Man City u18s

Grant, Galvez, Wright, Alleyne, Okeke, Gray, O'Reilly, Whittingham, Oboavwoduo, Heskey, Ndala
Subs Simpson-Pusey, Wint, Harrison, Muir, Alfa-Ruprecht

For anyone that has watched a decent amount of the academy teams, if you had to pick one or two players as real top prospects, who would you go for?

1-0 Everton u18s on 12mins, what a goal from Dixon who ran from his own half, going past city players with ease before firing past Grant
Its 1-0 at HT, as far as i can remember i dont think either keeper has actually made a single save, Man City are having so much of the ball and their only chance was at 0-0 early in the game, they also had their wind with them the 1st half, our only shot has been the wonder goal