New Everton Stadium Discussion

Great post.

I'm very interested in the various levels of hospitality.

Especially how it will range - I'd be very tempted if the lowest level allows you more comfort and ease of pre, half time and post match access to drinks etc and more comfort (although it should be in GA).
I am thinking the same. Question is how much of an uplift this would be. How much extra would you pay for this better experience?

Ah man, the progress is immense since I was last here. Worth a celebratory drink, that.

1664019114732.jpeg

I am thinking the same. Question is how much of an uplift this would be. How much extra would you pay for this better experience?
I have given it some thought for a while.

My season ticket right now is just over 30 quid. I think a walk up ticket is around 50 for top balcony.

I'd pay walk up price of a normal seat x19 for the first level of hospitality (whatever that number may be)

My season ticket right now is just over 30 quid. I think a walk up ticket is around 50 for top balcony.

I'd pay walk up price of a normal seat x19 for the first level of hospitality (whatever that number may be)
Think that’s fair. I believe the people club at present is just over 1000 pound. There you get food and a padded seat I believe.
My season ticket is same price as yours and I would go up to 50 max I think

Think that’s fair. I believe the people club at present is just over 1000 pound. There you get food and a padded seat I believe.
My season ticket is same price as yours and I would go up to 50 max I think

Looking forward to seeing what "'all" is "all" about. When they say "all", surely it means lower cost hospitality etc - I'd happily pay £2k a season if it meant free drinks etc (can't see that though!)

Looking forward to seeing what "'all" is "all" about. When they say "all", surely it means lower cost hospitality etc - I'd happily pay £2k a season if it meant free drinks etc (can't see that though!)
Mate of mine was a member of the "Carlsberg Dugout lounge" over at Greyskull.

He paid 3k a season and that had:

1. Access to every home game (even cups, friendlies etc)
  2. Free food throughout (3 hrs before KO - 1 hr after full time)
  3. Free Bar at HT. They'd literally line up a bar full of pints and you'd just grab whatever you need. Not very sanitary! (cash bar before and after was priced similar to Dale St boozers)
  4. Free program
  5. 'legends' present
  6. Guarenteed final ticket
When I heard 3k I thought Christ, that's ridiculous. But when you factor in they're more or less guarenteed an extra 6 or 7 homes through cups and being decent at footy (well, they where) and add Kopite tax on top it's probably what they'd happily pay.

Seeing as we're nowhere near competing I'm desperate to know our base offering.