‘Eggs’ brings you a summary of transfer rumours from the Sunday papers;
– The Plymouth Herald report Plymouth Argyle accept full responsibility for the collapse of the loan move for 22 year old Everton midfielder Conor Grant. Argyle had announced the arrival of the player only to discover he would fall foul of the FIFA ruling of playing for more than two teams in a season.
– SportsMole website suggest Sam Allardyce is looking to offload Michael Keane before bringing in two new centre backs.
– 4th Official says West Ham, Newcastle and Burnley are possible loan destinations for Everton midfielder, Davy Klaassen.
– 4th Official also pick up reports from German news outlet, Bild, suggesting Everton are eyeing a move fo 26 year old Hoffenheim defender, Kevin Vogt.
– According to SoccerSouls website, Everton are ready to launch a bid for Chelsea’s £7.2m rated Left Back, Abdul Baba Rahman.
– FC Inter News say Everton have submitted a €16m bid for Inter Milan’s Croatian midfielder, Marcelo Brozovic. That figure is apparently half the amount of the players release clause but it’s highly unlikely anybody would be prepared to pay that for the 25 year old.
– The Daily May report West Brom Manager, Alan Pardew, saying Everton target Salomon Rondon is not for sale.
– Charlton Manager, Karl Robinson, is quoted as saying an £8m deal has not been agreed with Brighton for Everton target, Ezri Konsa.