Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say everthing will be alrite with the gerrys lad. they mite be a bit odd but they sure as hell know how to look after fans properly n your tickets will be sound
Only need to register online first then pick green areas in ground (block 28) uk email and addresses are ok cos they post the tickets out to you. Got mine in 4days. Hopefully better reception from German Bizzies.
https://tickets.vfl-wolfsburg.de/login.php

Anyone Else in Block 28 ?

15 of us will be in 28 (12 Nuremberg + 3 Evertonians)
Wolfsburg had blocked a part of 28, not sure whom they were given to.
I think there will be around 200 Blues on that, maybe more.

I've got four seats in block 28 and four in block 37 I'm going to use the block 37 tickets myself someone has asked for the four seats in block 28 but I think they're having second thoughts so if they don't buy them at Swansea game I will have four spare for block 28 will let you know next week if anyone's interested !

flying thursday morning from heathrow to berlin then the fast train into wolfburg takes about 1hr 10min. should be in wolfsburg by 13:30. staying in wolfsburg city centre then getting train back to berlin on friday about midday before our flight home friday evening. cant wait

Id say everthing will be alrite with the gerrys lad. they mite be a bit odd but they sure as hell know how to look after fans properly n your tickets will be sound
I met some great Nuremberg fans over there back in 2007, who are now good friends and come to some Everton games ( and away games like Lille and Wolfsburg )
There's about 10 or 12 of them travelling up to Hannover from Nuremberg to support us, all good lads.

Faffing around trying to understand my kindle even though according to my cv I am computer literate came across the below pdf : a concise map of Wolfsburg including the location of a micro brewery/restaurant
Relaxes and makes sweet tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.