Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to get a decent flight back to Manchester that isn't either 6am depart or has a 7-10 hour change wait.

Think our train from Berlin to Wolfsburg is about an hour. The good thing about Berlin is it's massive so there's loads of cheap hotel rooms for the Wednesday night. The hotel in Wolfsburg was quite pricey because they hiked the prices as soon as the draw was made. It's a small city with a finite number of hotel rooms so it is a seller's market

Are you getting a train back to Berlin straight from the game?

I'm struggling to get a decent flight back to Manchester that isn't either 6am depart or has a 7-10 hour change wait.

Are you getting a train back to Berlin straight from the game?
No, we're staying over in Wolfsburg in one of the overpriced hotels I was referring to. Got to get an early train back to Berlin on Friday morning for the flight home

Do you think Everton will sell out their allocation for the away end ?

(5% of 26000 = 1300 / I think (not know) it will be around 3000)
(I think that, because it looks like away end for league matches + block 30)
The lower block will be seating instead of standing, wave breakers with clap seats, less comfortable

How many do you think will go?

Do you think Everton will sell out their allocation for the away end ?

(5% of 26000 = 1300 / I think (not know) it will be around 3000)
(I think that, because it looks like away end for league matches + block 30)
The lower block will be seating instead of standing, wave breakers with clap seats, less comfortable

How many do you think will go?
the away will sell out

I think the away end will be sold out and the areas next to the away end will be full of Blues!

So I think together, there will be 4-6000 Evertonians in Wolfsburg!

flying back from Dussledorf 10.20am Friday morning direct to mar. There is a train at 6.25 from Hannover. Bit of an early start, but for the cost was worth it

I think the away end will be sold out and the areas next to the away end will be full of Blues!

So I think together, there will be 4-6000 Evertonians in Wolfsburg!
Everton will be well supported by 1FC Nuremberg fans who are travelling up to Wolfsburg for our game. They have a football friendship with Everton fans, and will be wearing Everton colours on the day.

What blocks are our fans in?

I'm looking to grab a ticket now on some snide site.

Also, best way to get to Wolfsburg? lol
A good way to get to Wolfsburg is a flight from Manchester to Hamburg with Easyjet, then train to Hannover, which is very close to Wolfsburg.

I live in Hamburg so a group of us are travelling over. We have tickets in the Wolficurve block 42 bought from the Wolfsburg website in a neutral (Everton) zone. Having read this thread I called the Wolfsburg ticket office and spoke to the lady (in German) and she assured me that although Wolficurve is like a family club for night matches you don't need the kids. Tickets were only 19 Euro (which made me worry) but Im satisfied everything will be fine. Get on it!
Me and my lad flying into Hamburg, then ICE train to Hannover for 2 nights to meet up with the 1FCN guys who are coming up to support us.
On friday, train back to Hamburg to see the sights and some pubs ( Pils Börse )
and fly back friday night.

I have a spare pair of Wolfsburg tickets for sale in Block 27 next to the away end. Tickets are in hand. €44 each (£70 for the pair) msg me if interested.

anyone know how you would get from amsterdam to wolfsberg...is their a train u can ctch via hamburg..?

Status
Not open for further replies.