Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how you would get from amsterdam to wolfsberg...is their a train u can ctch via hamburg..?

You can get direct DB Bahn trains easily from Amsterdam. We're on the 09.01 on the Thursday of the game, arriving in Wolfsburg at 13.53.

Long journey, but no changes and the trains are a bit special.

Get there. Drop bags off at hotel (close to ground) and get out with the Evertonians.

Back the next day at 8.05, arriving in Amsterdam at 13.00, then an afternoon to relax and grab some lunch/have a leisurely drink or two before flying back to Leeds at 19.00.

All I ask in return is three more points to make it perfect!

You can get direct DB Bahn trains easily from Amsterdam. We're on the 09.01 on the Thursday of the game, arriving in Wolfsburg at 13.53.

Long journey, but no changes and the trains are a bit special.

Get there. Drop bags off at hotel (close to ground) and get out with the Evertonians.

Back the next day at 8.05, arriving in Amsterdam at 13.00, then an afternoon to relax and grab some lunch/have a leisurely drink or two before flying back to Leeds at 19.00.

All I ask in return is three more points to make it perfect!
yeh was looking at that,,,,theres a flight early doors from liverpool but will miss the 9.01 ...think the next 1 gets u in at 3....how fars the ground from the station....i believe its only over the road...

yeh was looking at that,,,,theres a flight early doors from liverpool but will miss the 9.01 ...think the next 1 gets u in at 3....how fars the ground from the station....i believe its only over the road...

20 mins (walk) from station

Early days yet but any idea of a bar in Wolfsburg we can call our own prior to game ?!

Got on to this a bit late so ended up in Block 14.

Staying in Berlin on the Wednesday night and maybe the Thursday.

I bought 3 tickets back in mid sept block 38 (neutral end) and they still havent taken the payment, is anyone else in the same situation?

I bought 3 tickets back in mid sept block 38 (neutral end) and they still havent taken the payment, is anyone else in the same situation?

No mate, my payment went out the same day and I had my tickets delivered a couple of days later

Probably something gone wrong with that by the sound of things

Have you got them sent to you ?
Go on your account - click "MEIN VFL" - then click "Bestellhistorie ansehn", there your order should be shown

yeah they arrived about 4 days after i purchased them on the 19 september. Just find it strange they havent taken the money from my account

Have you got them sent to you ?
Go on your account - click "MEIN VFL" - then click "Bestellhistorie ansehn", there your order should be shown
Thanks mate, just done all that and it all looks good that end they just havent taken the money. it says 135e by direct debit

Status
Not open for further replies.