Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 in block 28 for me, 2 blues and 2 blues for the day (I am on my way turning one of them, despite being a Dortmund fan and liking that song).

Damn cheek, I have been a blue longer than you have! You should know freedom of speech is allowed on here. If you disagree with a comment just say you disagree no need for insults.
Well who would you have played then mate?

What blocks are our fans in?

I'm looking to grab a ticket now on some snide site.

Also, best way to get to Wolfsburg? lol

At 70 mins I would have put Besic on for Barry or Gibson, Oveido for Osman. Crikey I might even have tried Browning in the middle mus admit though that would be a gamble.
I don't disagree with bringing Besic on but playing Oveido out of position in central midfield is lunacy

At 70 mins I would have put Besic on for Barry or Gibson, Oveido for Osman. Crikey I might even have tried Browning in the middle mus admit though that would be a gamble.
So Martinez wasn't taking it seriously, but you'd gamble on Browning, and play a player just returning from a leg break, and a player who's hardly played.

If Martinez had played those three, a few people would say he's resting players and doesn't care about the game.

So Martinez wasn't taking it seriously, but you'd gamble on Browning, and play a player just returning from a leg break, and a player who's hardly played.

If Martinez had played those three, a few people would say he's resting players and doesn't care about the game.

I was merely asked about team and gave my feelings. For me if one wants to win a game the best players should be out there. Take a look at the match thread and see some remarks there about RM , team selection and subbing.

As for my suggestion of Browning, some times they work out as complete surprises.

What blocks are our fans in?

I'm looking to grab a ticket now on some snide site.

Also, best way to get to Wolfsburg? lol

Wolfsburg is accessible by train via

Amsterdam - 5hrs
Bremen - 2hrs 35 mins
Hamburg - 2hrs 30mins
Dortmund - 3hrs 22mins
Koln - 3hrs 15 mins
Dusseldorf - 3hrs 10 mins
Berlin - 1hr 48mins
Hannover - 50 mins.

All of these are accessible via plane in the UK, with Berlin, Amsterdam available via Liverpool, however be prepared to pay £200 for it. If you're willing to branch out and fly from Birmingham or London, FlyBe fly to Hanover from Birmingham, and German Wings fly from Stansted to Hanover, which is extremely accessible to Wolfsburg.

Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam all present a longer distances, but you may get it alot cheaper flying into here. Use Bahn.com for your train.

We're flying from Standsted into Hannover from Stansted on GermanWings, getting in at 1010 in the morning, and flying home friday evening, from Berlin, back into Liverpool. Laughing.

Wolfsburg is accessible by train via

Amsterdam - 5hrs
Bremen - 2hrs 35 mins
Hamburg - 2hrs 30mins
Dortmund - 3hrs 22mins
Koln - 3hrs 15 mins
Dusseldorf - 3hrs 10 mins
Berlin - 1hr 48mins
Hannover - 50 mins.

All of these are accessible via plane in the UK, with Berlin, Amsterdam available via Liverpool, however be prepared to pay £200 for it. If you're willing to branch out and fly from Birmingham or London, FlyBe fly to Hanover from Birmingham, and German Wings fly from Stansted to Hanover, which is extremely accessible to Wolfsburg.

Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam all present a longer distances, but you may get it alot cheaper flying into here. Use Bahn.com for your train.

We're flying from Standsted into Hannover from Stansted on GermanWings, getting in at 1010 in the morning, and flying home friday evening, from Berlin, back into Liverpool. Laughing.
Think our train from Berlin to Wolfsburg is about an hour. The good thing about Berlin is it's massive so there's loads of cheap hotel rooms for the Wednesday night. The hotel in Wolfsburg was quite pricey because they hiked the prices as soon as the draw was made. It's a small city with a finite number of hotel rooms so it is a seller's market

Think our train from Berlin to Wolfsburg is about an hour. The good thing about Berlin is it's massive so there's loads of cheap hotel rooms for the Wednesday night. The hotel in Wolfsburg was quite pricey because they hiked the prices as soon as the draw was made. It's a small city with a finite number of hotel rooms so it is a seller's market

Yeah it was from my perspective, from Hanover, as that's were i'm staying.

It's actually easily accessible for a place with no airport.

Im on the Berlin leg to Wolfsburg too, was also thinking it was just over the hour. few options on the return after game too. Looking at around Eur19 each way. Berlin has too much choice of reasonable price hotels all near main rail line. Flight from Stansted to Berlin is still under £100 return and is looking empty...get on it!! 06:30 going out, fly back Friday evening, but the option to return early friday is still there.

Wolfsburg v Lille - attendance was 16,097; add that to Everton's allocation (3.5k?) and that's still less than 20k out of a 30k capacity - so shouldn't be an issue getting tickets - they're not going to sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.