Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more in 28.
We all meeting a the micro brewery then!

I haven't done any drinking research yet, is there plans being made. Might get on the Wolfsburg forum (and use my German mate) to make sure on the situation in the town with bars and such like.

Although, we could all go and have a quiet tour of the VW factory.

I haven't done any drinking research yet, is there plans being made. Might get on the Wolfsburg forum (and use my German mate) to make sure on the situation in the town with bars and such like.

Although, we could all go and have a quiet tour of the VW factory.

Sounds like your the one to get it going! Think we should locate somewhere though

I really want to go to this as loved the Lille experience, have all the necessary credits to get a match ticket but all the hotels are full except for the Ritz Carlton at £330 a night, so sod that. Going to have to wait and see who we get in the next round instead. Club Bruges would do very nicely.

I really want to go to this as loved the Lille experience, have all the necessary credits to get a match ticket but all the hotels are full except for the Ritz Carlton at £330 a night, so sod that. Going to have to wait and see who we get in the next round instead. Club Bruges would do very nicely.

Take a tent lad...

Depends where ur looking, Berlin plenty to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.