Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an agreement in place, however, for the Monaco-based businessman to increase his stake over time and become the majority owner

Recall reports in either the guardian or times a while back mentioning that agreement could be stadium dependent.

And that ownership is technically Blue Heaven Holdings... Of which Usmanov could easily be installed as a shareholder in the IOM. Or a company he is owner of etc etc.

Usmanov isn't coming here. He'll take his money somewhere where he is solely in charge with no other large investors....

I'm hoping this is an incorrect prediction (again). Please let me be vaulted. Please let me be vaulted. Please let me be vaulted..
As far as I remember correct me if am wrong .Isnt moshiri are only big investor and he for whatever smokescreen they put up he sort of works for usmonov

There is an agreement in place, however, for the Monaco-based businessman to increase his stake over time and become the majority owner

Recall reports in either the guardian or times a while back mentioning that agreement could be stadium dependent.

Can't find it, but was something like this;

The Isle of Man records also show that Mr Moshiri has granted charges over the assets of Blue Heaven Holdings that guarantee that the three sellers will receive payment for their remaining shares, should he exercise his option to buy. In effect, these documents reveal that the deal to transfer more shares to Mr Moshiri has already been lined up, with details, such as the price to be paid, already agreed.

It is not clear why the four parties have decided to structure the deal in this complicated way.

Experts say that the exercise of Mr Moshiri’s option might depend on certain events coming to pass, but this could be anything from personal tax matters to the granting of planning permission for a new stadium

Honestly never realised that so many of our fans are tin foil hat wearers.

Honest to God, if a journalist writes an article suggesting the takeover scenario you've imagined in your head with no evidence to support it actually isn't happening, it's likely to be because that's what they believe/have been told, not because they want to keep Everton downtrodden, you bad, bad weirdos. Writing an article saying it's not happening isn't going to stop it from happening is it? So saying stuff like 'they don't want us to have nice things' and 'they're scared of us getting good' is nonsensical as well as incredibly cringeworthy.

If it wasn't for the fact about 99% of football journalism articles were fake news nonsense then I'd agree with you. The standards in this country are appalling. It seems journalists are more interested in getting some randomer united fan on the other end of the planet to give them a click than even getting a modicum of accuracy.

The indications from the close to Usmanov, however, suggest he is more likely to look at other Premier League or European clubs rather than switch his attention to Goodison Park.

That will disappoint Everton fans, who have noted Usmanov’s business and personal relationship with Goodison’s majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri
l.gif

If it wasn't for the fact about 99% of football journalism articles were fake news nonsense then I'd agree with you. The standards in this country are appalling. It seems journalists are more interested in getting some randomer united fan on the other end of the planet to give them a click than even getting a modicum of accuracy.
Right mate, remember years back,wouldn't believe a thing till it was in the Echo. now I wouldn't believe the date on the first page, absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.