Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the comments about Usmanov being interested in other Prem clubs etc him going to West Ham could make sense, they have suddenly started spending quite a lot on transfers and wages too. However, there's a large percentage of Everton contractually available for Moshiri or someone else (Usmanov) to buy Kenwright etc out of. You'd assume it makes more sense for him to come here with his mate and create the football club he desires. Another thing that makes me think maybe he will invest elsewhere though is the whole owning two clubs thing that rich Russian business men apparently do, I mean he was already bank rolling us from Arsenal. Fingers crossed he joins Everton officially and not our competition.

if Everton go and sign two or three players now, at 35m each and on 150k a week, then Uzzie will have secretly handed his last 4 giro's to the Mosh.

we are infact the 2nd richest team in in ger lund already.

just inhale whole heartedly and let out a lovely long swoooosh of breath

Is he coming here,I would say its more likely than him taking over elsewhere,as for "journalists" knowing his intentions,this is a fella who has more than likely been investigated by almost every department in the UK and USA without any mud sticking,Im sure he is now running around bkabbing to anyone that will listen exactly what his plans are

Based on the comments about Usmanov being interested in other Prem clubs etc him going to West Ham could make sense, they have suddenly started spending quite a lot on transfers and wages too. However, there's a large percentage of Everton contractually available for Moshiri or someone else (Usmanov) to buy Kenwright etc out of. You'd assume it makes more sense for him to come here with his mate and create the football club he desires. Another thing that makes me think maybe he will invest elsewhere though is the whole owning two clubs thing that rich Russian business men apparently do, I mean he was already bank rolling us from Arsenal. Fingers crossed he joins Everton officially and not our competition.

Where’s the investment opportunity with West Ham though? Their value already rose when they went to the stadium so I can see why Sullivan and Gold would sell now but why buy it. The only thing that would see that rise significantly is propelling it into the CL. Everton is already criminally undervalued due to its location. Moshiri has seen its value rose hugely just through sitting on it. If you could finance a stadium the share price will rocket. From an investment point of view Everton is his best bet from the bigger clubs outside the top 6.

Where’s the investment opportunity with West Ham though? Their value already rose when they went to the stadium so I can see why Sullivan and Gold would sell now but why buy it. The only thing that would see that rise significantly is propelling it into the CL. Everton is already criminally undervalued due to its location. Moshiri has seen its value rose hugely just through sitting on it. If you could finance a stadium the share price will rocket. From an investment point of view Everton is his best bet from the bigger clubs outside the top 6.
I'm just thinking out loud really mate. Hope you're right.

Can't find it, but was something like this;

The Isle of Man records also show that Mr Moshiri has granted charges over the assets of Blue Heaven Holdings that guarantee that the three sellers will receive payment for their remaining shares, should he exercise his option to buy. In effect, these documents reveal that the deal to transfer more shares to Mr Moshiri has already been lined up, with details, such as the price to be paid, already agreed.

It is not clear why the four parties have decided to structure the deal in this complicated way.

Experts say that the exercise of Mr Moshiri’s option might depend on certain events coming to pass, but this could be anything from personal tax matters to the granting of planning permission for a new stadium
Clutching at straws but is it possible that the option was taken out to gaurentee Usmanov got his shares at that price etc? The option will be exercised once Usmanov has sold up at Arsenal. Could be way off the mark with that though.

I see the esk is on twitter pretending he knows what's going on.
giphy.gif

Impossible for anyone to know Usmanov's plans. However we can see some empirical, circumstantial evidence that indicates he may come to EFC: his frustration at having no seat on Arsenal's board; his covert investment at FF; his long-term business partner in effective control at EFC; his desire to influence a Premier League club; Moshiri's "we do everything together" statement.

Fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.