The Suarez Stamps - Mirallas & Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Disitn one was defo payback as well :)
Kev's is a thing of beauty though, was thinking if Squarez has to go cos he's damaged, and Mirallas has to go for getting a red for damaging him, I'd still be happy with Kev's contribution to the game.
Sitting here nipping whisky with a big smile on my face. Still watching the vid over and over again. The stamp was marvellous. Kev's my new hero after Cahill. He really went to battle with the red****e. Never knew that side of his game.

Mirallas was brilliant for me today. That's what we've been missing from him this season, it was a superb fighting performance from the lad. Well done son.

How the hell could the clowns on commentary watch that and only see that Mirallas could have got a second yellow for landing on someone as opposed to suarez for the tackle.

Don't think it was even given as a foul was it? Lucky Kev jumped cause if his leg was planted in the ground suarez had his studs up and leg extended.

Can't complain too much cause it was revenge for the revenge but neutral commentators should have done.

Karma..

if2f59xJhDtD2.gif

Should've gone for the standing leg.

Another pleasing thing was our how players targeted Suarez for the 10 mins or so after his 'injury' and when he was hobbling, was superb to see. Great team spirit.

I'd of kicked him myself.

Anyone only needed to see what Suarez did to Mirallas AND Distin last year to know why.

Insert Gifs

Terrible tackle by Miralles, if he had done that to anything other than a slimy snake it could have caused real damage........

Status
Not open for further replies.