The Suarez Stamps - Mirallas & Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably get retro ban, if that was a RS I would expect nothing less.

Having said that, he will probably get away with it as the ref saw it and didn't deal with it.

Haven't they bought in a rule this season that they can go back and take retrospective action even if the ref dealt with it if they think the punishment wasn't sufficient?

Actually no they haven't, just looked and its only if the officials views are blocked and they couldn't make a proper judgement.

Dowd saw it clearly and there's no way the tackle was bad enough to warrant exceptional circumstances.

The fact is that he is a scourge upon football with his antics and somebody like that needs to get taught a lesson, the worse you are as a person the harsher the lesson should be.

For that reason I am disappointed that it wasn't more serious.

I bet fans all over the country were cheering Kev's tackle today. ;)

It was an awful challenge like, but didn't matter as it was on that subhuman piece of filth

If mirallas done that to any other player I would of cringed and thought he was out of order, but Mirallas just evened the scores up for the rats horrid snidey tackle on him in last seasons derby. At least Suaras could play on whereas Mirallas was done good and proper. I think that tackle was the reason why Mirallas got such a rousing send off when he was subbed.

When you earn yourself a reputation like Suarez, someone is bound to try and get you back. It's incredible how people can defend such an awful human being when he has tackles like these on the reg and even more snide ones. They truly are a deluded bunch

You little ripper.

The sense of moral indignation from Rodgers makes it even better. [Poor language removed] off you fat bulb.

Distin also stamped on his ankle so were nearly even.

Mirallas has just gone up 200% in my estimation like. Didn't know he had that in him, is right Kevin.

That Disitn one was defo payback as well :)
Kev's is a thing of beauty though, was thinking if Squarez has to go cos he's damaged, and Mirallas has to go for getting a red for damaging him, I'd still be happy with Kev's contribution to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.