The Suarez Stamps - Mirallas & Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief we're evertonians not kopites.

Suarez is an utter **** but a great player. Wishing a career ending injury on someone is pretty sick and even more so the wanting to be around to see such an injury. If your humanity didn't kick in when seeing someone screaming on the floor with a snapped leg then you should go and see a doctor.

No snidey challenges. No going over the top and doing what he does to players. Just a straight square up in the last minute when we're 3 0 up where Howard has an absolute fit of rage and punches him right in his nose.

This is all I ask for the prick.

I tend to agree with the sentiment but you're a bigger man than I am if you don't raise a smile seeing that gif, particularly after what Suarez did to him last season.

Good effort Kev.

Karma..

if2f59xJhDtD2.gif

Pity it wasnt his neck.

Interesting reactions from Rodgers:

Mirallas on Suarez:

"I thought Mirallas should have went," he told BT Sport.

"It would have been interesting if Luis Suarez had made the challenge. You can say it was just a forward's challenge, but in truth it was a poor, poor challenge."

Suarez on Distin:

"I didn't think it was a red card," he said. "Sometimes you get that with a striker, when they are just a fraction late. They are trying to time it just as they pass it."

Probably get retro ban, if that was a RS I would expect nothing less.

Having said that, he will probably get away with it as the ref saw it and didn't deal with it.

Amazingly the booking means he can't now apparently but wouldn't be surprised if some loophole is found...

Status
Not open for further replies.