The Suarez Stamps - Mirallas & Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part about it was he went as far as he could go without giving the ref no option but to send im off, was great to see

if he'd have done it to anyone else I dont think many on here would be supportive at all. As it happens, it was retribution and nothing but what he deserved. Nice snidery Kev

Defo mate, the fact that it was Suarez makes him get away with condemnation. Suarez got what he deserved. Absolutely despise the Alpaca look-a-like.

*No disrepect meant to all te decent alpaca's in this world.

Karma..

if2f59xJhDtD2.gif

iconsex-poundit.gif

Rodgers was on MOTD saying that id Suarez had cerried out that tackle he would have been sent off.

Yeah right.

The three examples shown on here give lie to that statement.

But yet again, without a hint of self awareness, they are incredibly indignant about other teams going outside the laws of the game. They always forget stuff like this thread so they can scurry up to get to the moral high ground and condem anyone who crosses them. Mirrallas was over the top and what he did could have proven idiotic, but I'm not sure I blame him all that much.

I cheered it, not even going to lie.
Soon as I realised he wasn't being sent off, I was on my feet applauding. That's all I cared about. He could have ruined Suarez, permanently crippled him and ended his career for all I cared, so long as the ref didn't see it and we weren't disadvantaged.

Wonderful stuff from Mirallas.

Kopites outraged that someone went through that vermin of a player

Hopefully its not the last time somebody does it, Hopefully next time its got the correct end result

Miralas was just a little late is all, his foot was moving along the projected line of the ball, so the incident is therefore Ratface's fault for being too quick to the ball, should have been a yellow for diving at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.