The Suarez Stamps - Mirallas & Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief we're evertonians not kopites.

Suarez is an utter **** but a great player. Wishing a career ending injury on someone is pretty sick and even more so the wanting to be around to see such an injury. If your humanity didn't kick in when seeing someone screaming on the floor with a snapped leg then you should go and see a doctor.

No snidey challenges. No going over the top and doing what he does to players. Just a straight square up in the last minute when we're 3 0 up where Howard has an absolute fit of rage and punches him right in his nose.

This is all I ask for the prick.

Well said sir.

When both his legs have been repeatedly smashed to a bloody pulp it may be understandable and to some extent deserved...... but if the pain becomes too much I can only hope that the Everton doctor is able to end things quickly in a humane manner as we do for our pets when they are suffering etc.

That's a 10 game ban though.

How about Howard jumps in for a cross and 'accidentally' hits him in the face with his elbow/shoulder/knee/foot?

Nah I don't want snidery. I just want a full on punch in the face. Maybe sub big dunc on in injury time and have him comically chasing Suarez around he pitch as the play carries on.

Much as I wouldn't be sorry to see Suarez the [Poor language removed] out for the season I'm more worried about him doing it to one of ours.

That joke on the GOT Facebook page had me laughing for about 5 minutes. Superb.

Here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it:

Q: How do Liverpool fans change a broken light bulb?
A: They don't, they just talk about how good the old one was.

tyrion-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif

More more!

Status
Not open for further replies.