The next 5 games:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about the next 5 games is at the end of it, we should have, a fully fit Barkley, Oviedo and Mirallas close to return or maybe even playing and only a month off having Stones back!

9-10 points from them games along with the above will be boss.

I think the game v swansea is gonna be very close. We got one of our luckiest wins in years last season after they completely outplayed us.that was while we were in the middle of our good run as well.its impossible to say how many points we'll have in 5 games time

home game that mate,but still a toughie!

Aye mate my apologises forgot about it being Sunderland first. I'm confident of a win at home tbh was worried it was at their ground.

Typical we play away in the europa 3 days before spurs away whilst they play a home game. How many times this year has a tough europa away match been convientantly put just before a match with a top 4/6 rival

:bye:
Aye mate my apologises forgot about it being Sunderland first. I'm confident of a win at home tbh was worried it was at their ground.

Typical we play away in the europa 3 days before spurs away whilst they play a home game. How many times this year has a tough europa away match been convientantly put just before a match with a top 4/6 rival
yep I think el bob should say something along the lines in his own inimitable fashion of its in our DNA to always get the sh&tty end of the sticklol

I think the game v swansea is gonna be very close. We got one of our luckiest wins in years last season after they completely outplayed us.that was while we were in the middle of our good run as well.its impossible to say how many points we'll have in 5 games time
Swansea are playing well,however they are playing the Red sh.te in the league cup tomorrow so will have had a tough week.ADVANTAGE US

Swansea are playing well,however they are playing the Red sh.te in the league cup tomorrow so will have had a tough week.ADVANTAGE US
Good point mate I didn't realise that.they put a strong side out against us as well so hopefully will do the same against the RS.im still expecting a tough game though

look at this another way. between now and 31st January we only play 1 of the so called big teams which is man city both home and away in the league. 15 league games in this time. a good chance to push towards the top 4.

Should be winning every game until we play City IMO.

Need to build momentum and go on a run.

Don't fear Spurs away, if we turn up we'll win, simple.

Agree that we have to take it each game at a time. Can't under estimate anyone in this league. Three points against Swansea is the next task and Goodison needs to be rocking for it.

i fancy our chances and think we'll win at WHL to be honest, however, they can't keep losing at home. bit iffy about swansea at home though, martinez doesn't quite know how to play against them like moyes did and i always thought they were evertually getting closer to beating us before that horror show in the cup.

bony starting to re-find some form as well.

I remember a thread like this last year. One game at a time, see where we end up at the end of the season. This is an incredibly competitive league and so no game is a guaranteed 3 points

I just hope for 9 points from these games including beating spurs senseless. I'm still annoyed from the loss last year where we battered them all over the pitch for 90 min but they got a goal when we switched off for a second and they took a quick free kick and we couldn't finish our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.