giant-ears-big.jpg

big-ears-pic-1.jpg

stock-photo-man-listening-with-big-ears-187640147.jpg

Q9qfzBi.jpg

T1l0Ymv.jpg
HVrGT6S.jpg

MjAxMy1jNTg5MTQxMzZlYTBhODBk.png

Last edited:
^^ This was planned as thread-related. And that's my last picture-based post of the day - I promise. Got some sobering up to do anyway!!

But every time I try I see that goal...

EDIT -forgot Jags' celebration photos! I've put them in now.

He went a) Team mates b) Manager c) Fans d) Manager again e) Fans again.

Love Jags.

Last edited:

But... But... B-Rod ensured us that Liverpool are a family club that's brimming with class and dignity?!?!

Last edited:
I think if it were almost anywhere else Mirallas would have just gone down on the pitch. His momentum carried him to the touchline from what i recall. "recall" being the key word as ale has fogged my memory a bit.

What got me more about the Mirallas injury was the cheering from the stands. Especially since he'd gone down without a tackle so it was clearly something really hurting him.

All they did was cheer the fact he was hurt and then boo him for taking too long to get out of the way, even though he'd made the effort to get off the pitch in the first place.

Really poor show from them there.

What got me more about the Mirallas injury was the cheering from the stands. Especially since he'd gone down without a tackle so it was clearly something really hurting him.

All they did was cheer the fact he was hurt and then boo him for taking too long to get out of the way, even though he'd made the effort to get off the pitch in the first place.

Really poor show from them there.

They did the same when Yaya Toure got injured there last season, didn't they?

Was in a pub which had a ratio of 4:1 Liverpool fans to Everton ones.. when Liverpool scored no blues started acting up but when we scored some RS poured a huge picture pint thing over someone and a bunch of girls started smashing their glasses. Disgraceful behaviour.. also some fat, 40 year old who smelt like [Poor language removed], wearing a Liverpool shirt turned to me and started calling me a blue nose [Poor language removed] - this guy who was barely watching the game and more focused on trying it on with the girls from the Uni accommodation down the road.. straight up weirdo.

I watched in a pub in Portugal.

A few holidaymakers but mostly local lids.

To my surprise, there no RS in the pub and their goal was met with stony silence.

When Jags equalised the whole pub erupted.....Portuguese boys, neutral English alike....and of course yours truly, making a real spectacle of himself.

These melts across the Park don't realise how universally loathed they are outside the confines of the cult.

Far from being "everybody's second favourite team", they seem to be everybody's second most loathed team (next to whatever team is their local rivals).

I watched in a pub in Portugal.

A few holidaymakers but mostly local lids.

To my surprise, there no RS in the pub and their goal was met with stony silence.

When Jags equalised the whole pub erupted.....Portuguese boys, neutral English alike....and of course yours truly, making a real spectacle of himself.

These melts across the Park don't realise how universally loathed they are outside the confines of the cult.

Far from being "everybody's second favourite team", they seem to be everybody's second most loathed team (next to whatever team is their local rivals).

i just looked for the closest lid who was going crazy and went mental with them haha

Yeah I think they did... It was the same dual thing too wasn't it ?.... laugh at them being injured and boo for time-wasting. That's like pissing around with your car stereo and blowing your horn at the traffic at the same time.

I don't remember them ever showing any class about this sort of thing to be honest. They once sang at Lampard about his mother straight after she died too.

That said...I know a lot of us do the M-word song that rhymes with Girderers, and the "We're all ***king Alex" / "Baby's not yours"... so we're not perfect I guess.

I dunno. I agree with the OP, Blockhead 100% though, the gulf is there.

I think I most fell out with them when the Kirkby move was still on the table, and KEIOC was in full swing.

They came to Goodison with a banner (actually a white bedsheet and some permanent marker scrawl) that said "Good(ison) Riddance" [ison was crossed out]. Then they sang all game about us not being from Liverpool and F off to Kirkby etc.
[it's where our F off to Norway comes from I think...people in the know?]

This was before they had those first plans approved for the football car park land, which fell through, plus while Hicks and Gillette were still there. I can't quite put my finger on it but something turned it all really sour that year (or over two years maybe).

Alan Smiths leg break. Horrendous career ruining injury

Not only did they cheer, the scum attacked his ambulance.

No more needs saying really.

Agree. Forgot that when I was writing my long-winded effort!

Have you noticed how there's all them ex-Kopites in the media, but the ones who don't like that club....REALLY don't like them. Just in general too. Like I like Man City, because my family on one side supported them, but then also for various reasons and people I know, I like Sheff Wednesday, Notts Forest, Bradford City, Leeds United, Birmingham City, Stockport Co., Tranmere and loads to different degrees of "like"... plus lots of clubs I respect even if I wouldn't look to see their results or anything.

I don't mean I support all those teams, but if it's like Bradford vs Burton or whatever I'll be like "oh good they won, my mate will be pleased".

But I've never met a non-Liverpool fan who likes Liverpool. Not even one who'd be neutral when they watch a LFC match.

Status
Not open for further replies.