The gulf in class...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can extend it to the manager's celebrstions. Roberto, arm in the air, sheer joy, turns to look at our fans then goes to the players.

Rodgers has his arms outspread like he's some sort of messiah then turns around for the adulation of his coaching staff.

You can never watch that goal too many times. Everton's captain giving the metaphorical two fingers to 40,000 kopites and nailing their season with a 30 yard volley. Could be a turning point in so many ways for this young side in terms of this season and future derby games.

Haha he really doesn't understand!

"der oil klubz", I don't mind City winning stuff, especially choosing from the top of the league (bar Everton obvs!)

They've consistently spent big money. Yes Cittee have won the lottery but these lot have had years to build a squad with the huge amount of money they've had. There reasoning for Moyes outperforming Brenda was that Moyes had 10 years to build a team. They've had 20 years to build a team and more money than any other team who have failed to win their domestic league. 'Dare to dream' muhahahaha. The only people who buy the tosh that they're competing against all odds are people who belong to the cult and the media who listen to Brent's ramblings.

What annoyed me most was Balotelli, screamed in pain at the slightest touch all game, Lovern went through him, absolutely clattered him, Balotelli hit the deck, didn't scream, didn't cry, just got up.

Really...REALLY wound me up that. It just showed he knew what he was doing. I think the time has come for the FA to do something about it now, watch games back and punish the real problem in football

What annoyed me most was Balotelli, screamed in pain at the slightest touch all game, Lovern went through him, absolutely clattered him, Balotelli hit the deck, didn't scream, didn't cry, just got up.

Really...REALLY wound me up that. It just showed he knew what he was doing. I think the time has come for the FA to do something about it now, watch games back and punish the real problem in football

They aren't interested, they took back Rodwell's red card but did nothing about the scumhawk that brought it about with the play acting.

I didn't spot that at the time but I know what you're talking about and that's wound me up too now...

It'd be great if they just booked the lot of them instead of all this "it's part and parcel of the modern game" nonsense.

Maybe randomly pick one game every weekend where the ref is secretly told to book anyone for diving, cheating, arguing, time-wasting, whatever.
Then we'd see how hard it is to get it out of "the modern game" when teams are fielding schoolboys because 8 of their players are suspended.

Tried there best to get Barry sent off. Barry did a simple foul on Baotelli yet Balotelli goes down in a heap writhing about. Was defo not a yellow card but they tried. I remember the high feet of Barry and a RS (name escapes me) was 50-50 as both had feet up but Barry wins ball and RS goes down in a heap like he has broke his leg but up in a flash when the ref says play on. Classless is an understatement. It worked for them though with Balotelli conning the free-kick which led to there goal just seconds after fouling Barry

Tried there best to get Barry sent off. Barry did a simple foul on Baotelli yet Balotelli goes down in a heap writhing about. Was defo not a yellow card but they tried. I remember the high feet of Barry and a RS (name escapes me) was 50-50 as both had feet up but Barry wins ball and RS goes down in a heap like he has broke his leg but up in a flash when the ref says play on. Classless is an understatement. It worked for them though with Balotelli conning the free-kick which led to there goal just seconds after fouling Barry

haha, classic behaviour - do you remember Suarez last season when he was rolling along the ground holding his leg, but then saw the counter was on so he got up and legged it down the pitch. At Norwich I think.

The RS all go through a mystical sheep dip before committing to the club...Cult members, players and managers alike. It coats them with an ignorant, arrogant swaggering unwarranted confidence, an inability to live in reality, a two faced zero to hero fanaticism and above all, a lack of moral compass that shows itself easily in their lack of respect for anyone (especially us) apart from themselves. The genie was permanently out of the bottle last season though with their pathetic OTT debacle of Chelsea Palace when they believed they were "everyones favourite"...then the Scream-mask dawning of "oh s*it...no were not"

I didn't spot that at the time but I know what you're talking about and that's wound me up too now...

It'd be great if they just booked the lot of them instead of all this "it's part and parcel of the modern game" nonsense.

Maybe randomly pick one game every weekend where the ref is secretly told to book anyone for diving, cheating, arguing, time-wasting, whatever.
Then we'd see how hard it is to get it out of "the modern game" when teams are fielding schoolboys because 8 of their players are suspended.
It sickens me, when balotelli was hooked, a simple trip, yet he actually up in the air, if i trip in the street i fall down, i don't jump upwards.

The constant surrounding of the ref too, just sums them up.

And if any further proof of their classlessness were needed... last night at my local gym exercising in my Everton training vest, a fat, sweaty article clad in a RS shirt muttered "jammy tw@t" at me as I walked past him. I turned round and simply smiled while shaking my head at the pathetic sod. And a lad wearing a Spurs shirt saw this and gave me a big thumbs-up.

Come on you Basel !!!! :)

The big thing that separates 'us' from 'them' is that we don't go around bragging that we've got loads of class and they have none. Because that would be embarrassing and classless, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.