Steven Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sectarianism, according to one definition, is bigotry, discrimination, or hatred arising from attaching importance to perceived differences between subdivisions within a group, such as between different denominations of a religion, class, regional or factions of a political movement.
i735.photobucket.com_albums_ww351_pvn_2p2_71fa73072c085b2df9ce0330423f39cd.gif

Given Jags looks to have taken a knock think he might get a chance at CB. Where do you see him long term btw CB or RB?

....I understand the club see him as a central defender. Stones developed and gained experience as a full back before switching and for those of us old enough to remember, Kevin Ratcliffe was an 'ordinary' left back when he broke through but became an outstanding CB.

I watched him a few times playing for the youngsters and didn't pick him out as a likely first teamer but he's clearly a fantastic athlete able to cope with the physicality of the top flight, fingers crossed that he's good enough.

Another good game apart from a 5min spell where he gave the ball away 3 times. Thought our biggest loss was the attacking threat of Baines today.

Hope it's not too bad and he's back soon. Having Mirallas back softens the blow to put it lightly.
I thought Martinez left him on too long given he'd played 90 mins in two tough internationals.

Could prove costly that failure to sub him...for the boy himself that is.

Good little player and underated a lot by some,should have scored that chance from about 10 yards out on the angle though,and might have had a few other chances if Lukaku had decided to pass at certain times

his worst game for ages today.

Had two tough int games though, so can't really slate him.

100%.

I thought Martinez left him on too long given he'd played 90 mins in two tough internationals.

Could prove costly that failure to sub him...for the boy himself that is.

Quite possibly.

The amount of football he's played, he probably is in need of a breather.

Status
Not open for further replies.