Steven Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more pace, and Mirallas back will give us that. I cant see Naismith getting as much game time from now on, tbh. McGeady will also be in the mix, and we'll need to bring in a wide player/acm in the January.

It's a squad game for us now though.

Dave. Dave. This is what Naisy thinks of you.

image-jpg.5218

I've got no doubt a few of the lads will be taking the piss out of Ross for that dive. Just doesn't sit right with me seeing our lads do that. Luckily it happens once in a blue moon with us.

Is right, we all ripped Phil Neville after he did it.

Then again, it was Phil Neville, the massive nugget.

Is right, we all ripped Phil Neville after he did it.

Then again, it was Phil Neville, the massive nugget.

No need to be so kind on my behalf when it comes to Neville the manc tit ( nugget is too kind a word ) But totally agreed, us as fans know chatting crap like "it's part of football" isn't acceptable. I hate it and I don't like our lads doing it. Winning cheap free kicks is bearable but diving like a little tart is unacceptable, especially someone like Ross with his build. It's embarrassing tbh

I think he definitely needs a rest, the injury confirmed that! he has played a lot of football this season (and pre-season) definitely the most out of all the forwards! very busy fixture list coming up, need as many players fit and fresh as possible!

Happy for him really

He was rotten when he first started playing at Everton, but he's done so much better over the past year. He's done an under appreciated job for us IMO, and I'm very thankful to him for his goals and work rate. I don't think anyone works harder on the pitch, outside of maybe McCarthy

Id give him thursday & sunday. Back the following week nice and refreshed. Can afford to do it n get Barkley few games in best position now we have Mirallis back

Status
Not open for further replies.