Steven Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyEvo

Player Valuation: £10m
Offers absolutely nothing to this Everton team. "He works hard" isn't good enough for me - poor, poor footballer.

I know he had a bad injury but he got a full pre season behind him and still hasn't impressed. Reminds me of when people used to defend Bily and say "he's tired" or "He hasn't played behind the striker" - the undefendable get defended. Madness.

I thought he did alright at times and terrible at others.

Im not his biggest fan and I do hate it when people say this, but he REALLY isnt a Winger and really shouldnt be played there, not sure hes good enough for behind the striker either tho.

At times he really is absolutely terrible. You say he's not a winger, but he can't finish to save his life. Fulham away springs to mind where he blew two great chances.

He's so very frustrating and just not good enough.

At times he really is absolutely terrible. You say he's not a winger, but he can't finish to save his life. Fulham away springs to mind where he blew two great chances.

He's so very frustrating and just not good enough.

Ive said from day 1 hes gash, nothing ive yet to see has changed that stance.

Offers absolutely nothing to this Everton team. "He works hard" isn't good enough for me - poor, poor footballer.

I know he had a bad injury but he got a full pre season behind him and still hasn't impressed. Reminds me of when people used to defend Bily and say "he's tired" or "He hasn't played behind the striker" - the undefendable get defended. Madness.

Shut up lad... Don't just start on naisy... Look at Jelavic

I think he'll prove a lot of people wrong. He's a goal threat even though he's out of position and coming back from a knee injury. Give the lad a chance!

Hes an attacker. Cant defend. Stop expecting too much. Hes good enough... In an attacking role that doesnt rely on him defending. Free signing ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.