Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be stupid. Atm they look like theyve no desire BUT if Martinez is sacked theyd surely wake up and be ready for that semi. If Martinez is still here this evening we are sleep walking into the Wembley with no nothing. Sacking is the only possible way to continue after last night.

Not so sure Finners...the complete lack of pride in wearing that Blue shirt was off the charts. Hope you are right mate.

Get the countdown clock going ..... If RM is still the manager at 4 pm today ...he'll be walking out the tunnel at Wembley..... Trigger needs to get pulled today !

Pal I think theyve lost their passion and the root of that is Martinez. The pride is there underneath all that bs. Sack Martinez and see the new blues.

Not sacking him is throwing semi into the bin
The semi is done and dusted and, to be frank, I couldn't give a Liverpool about it.
I want someone, anyone at the Everton Football Club to finally show after nearly 30 years that they have some ambition.
Make a tough decision!

Its got to the stage where he has to be sacked before the semi. They might as well be walking onto the pitch in clown suits on sat. The only enjoyment will be seeing martinez fired from a cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.