Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The RS sacked Brenda after they drew with us!

Being the other side of the world, without cable/satellite and 3rd world internet I haven't been able to watch a game for ages. I would usually listen to live commentary though. This morning I had no interest because the absolute best I could see would have been a draw.

Do we have a player in the squad that hasn't pulled a hamstring this season??

If he's still manager for the cup the most interest I'll be showing is looking at the score on the morning.

For me I'd give Big Dunc the caretaker role to the end of the season, he's got fire and passion and would get the players off their arses. Not a long term choice though.

Yes Niasse hamstrings are ok then again he has own played 7 minutes of football after joing us for 13.5 million ............
Wrists a bit limp apparently ............

This club is in free fall.The way we have self destructed since the this managers debut season has been shocking.He has good PR skills and he has a great sense of fashion.Martinez is a smooth operator on the dance floor.The man can do everything but actually manage this football club.He has lost the vast majority of fans and he has lost the players.It's time to end the suffering for all of us and hopefully it will all be over for Martinez tomorrow morning.

We did see it beforehand and I forecast humiliation: sadly I was correct. Baffling that RM didn't play the youngsters, especially after the excellent cameos last game. Would have liked to see Dowell get a game too and at least the kids would have put the effort in: I doubt that the scoreline would have been any worse and, you never know, it may have been a lot better.
Connolly at right back would've made more sense than Oviedo there to be honest - Bryan has no right foot and was injured up until a while ago, why him?!

Connolly at right back would've made more sense than Oviedo there to be honest - Bryan has no right foot and was injured up until a while ago, why him?!

Exactly. Plus Connolly and Davies are scousers so would have run their socks off.

Exactly. Plus Connolly and Davies are scousers so would have run their socks off.
Yup, true.

Now up comes our biggest game of the season, our "cup final before the cup final" (hopefully) so to say, yet we have no fit defenders, Stones looks like he just wants to not play for us, the only arsed defender got a stupid red card for a snidey tackle (we all knew he was prone to these in derbies, from his River days, but still... This one didn't go unnoticed), the rest of the players are looking as gloomy as the fans, and probably with good reason.

Really liked Besic and RFM's gestures towards the fans as well, as a positive from today...

Yup, true.

Now up comes our biggest game of the season, our "cup final before the cup final" (hopefully) so to say, yet we have no fit defenders, Stones looks like he just wants to not play for us, the only arsed defender got a stupid red card for a snidey tackle (we all knew he was prone to these in derbies, from his River days, but still... This one didn't go unnoticed), the rest of the players are looking as gloomy as the fans, and probably with good reason.

Really liked Besic and RFM's gestures towards the fans as well, as a positive from today...

Besic seems a really top guy - seems to say and do all the right things. He is a young player still developing but appears to have a mature head on his shoulders. Am sure a decent manager will bring out the best in him.

Besic seems a really top guy - seems to say and do all the right things. He is a young player still developing but appears to have a mature head on his shoulders. Am sure a decent manager will bring out the best in him.
Hope so too mate.

If Kenwright is the fan he claims to be, there is no way martinez should be anywhere near those players ever again

The overriding impression I get from kenwright from his media appearances is that he's an absolute tit and I'd put no amount of tittery past him.

My opinion on Bobby is that I like the fella and some of the football we've produced in his 3 years in charge is the best I've seen from Everton in my lifetime. But sadly the writing has been on the wall since the arsenal game in March.

If unsworth or sheedy haven't been around the first team enough to prepare in three days might as well put Jags or Barry in charge for the semi(assuming one is out injured). Maybe the rest of the players would be arsed to play for them at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.