Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, fair enough. I always thought that one we didn't start too badly, then about 6 minutes of madness, and we spent the rest of the afternoon looking at each other saying WTF just happened

Aye we did, last night was the worst i can remember off the top of my head, mainly due to it being a derby and even more than a cup QF youd exppect or rather demand to see at least 'some' fight for that reason alone

No I'm obviously not satisfied with that either, just a bit annoying that people keep cherry-picking the home-form statistic just to make an already miserable situation seem a bit bleaker.

I wouldn't call it cherry picking at all. Home games are half of all games, and it's where you'll get the best support.
It already is a miserable situation because of that. Like I said, the only difference between our home and away record is 1 win and several draws. It's all terrible, but the fact we've been so poor at home feels like such an insult to the supporters you can't blame them for using that as their primary reasoning to get him the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.